• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I was thinking about holding a Doubles only tourney early in November. I'll discuss it with everyone tonight. Thinking about Doubles Brawl, Melee, Brawl +, and Powerstone 2 :)
Brawl+? Did you mean Brawl-? lulz.

PM it is then.

Blank, are you going to help me get better at teh Brawlz?
For sure bro. Then you can help me be mediocre at Super~

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey, so someone should pick me up tonight, i need some brawllllll, i will pay $10 in gas for the extra mileage. i have no phone but i think lvl1 does and he's stayin here again, i can give out his number if nobody has it?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Blank, are you going to help me get better at teh Brawlz?
I could help you out too >.0

hey, so someone should pick me up tonight, i need some brawllllll, i will pay $10 in gas for the extra mileage. i have no phone but i think lvl1 does and he's stayin here again, i can give out his number if nobody has it?
Oh dayum, where do you live exactly now ^.^

@Love: I forgot my Wii in your car >.<

Also I re-uploaded this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERpNmBm-f3A

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Well people I'm sorry I haven't been able to make it to anything recently. School, gf, and other stuff have been keeping me pretty busy. I leave early Saturday morning to go to Alabama for three weeks. After I'm back I wanna try to get back into smash. I'll post here and text/call Se'kou when I get things sorted out.

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
Also, do you still plan on coming over saturday even if Zephyros probably isn't going? (same place, probably at around 4:00).
Heya, I think my schedule freed up and I can come tomorrow, and possibly bring nick. Is it that same building/lounge we were in last time. And if so what building was that?

Kuares

Pizza
Heya, I think my schedule freed up and I can come tomorrow, and possibly bring nick. Is it that same building/lounge we were in last time. And if so what building was that?
Awesome! Yes, it's the same place as it was before. Regina Hall(same building as before), at around 4:00(meet at the Bench). I'm getting dinner for us unlike the first time. I've one of my friends coming to this tommorow but I still need to speak to my Nick.

Talked to Ngamer, he's got stuff to do tommorow so he can't come.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Mn needs money right now, so we'll make sure to hit up the next one of these that involves a tournament

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If you guys are planning on doing a doubles tournament, we should include Mario Tennis for the 64. I played that game for an hour last night and it was so much fun that it made me quit brawl for an hour.

Soran

Smash Ace
I have some news... regarding Kuares...

I probably can't make it tomorrow >.<

my friend is not really up for it. I also probably am going to be playing Halo for most of the day.
.-. srryyyyyy

ALSO!

AiB Tourney Page for Brainshock Alpha I made. Just to spread more word on it. Invite E'RBODY! I invited everybody from Iowa with a default pic. And somemore people.

I pretty much just post it every 10 min in the ladder : P

also lulzy ladder ranking eh?

wi-fi<3

Soran

Smash Ace
lol @MegaRobMan. touche.

but did Gamegenie get hacked? random videos being posted... it's gettin' weird.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Trailer of Nathan spencer from bionic commander for MvC 3 enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CG7Hf9Rupw&feature=sub
That game was terrible, why would they pick him.
Arthur from Super Ghouls N Ghost (One of my all time favorite games) was announced for it too. That makes me stupidly happy. I wouldn't have ever expected him. He's totally my main now. I don't care if he's absolute trash.
I was so hype when I saw this. I hope his armor falls off as he gets damaged or something.
Also MODOK is a character now. Capcom is trolling.

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! Yes, it's the same place as it was before. Regina Hall(same building as before), at around 4:00(meet at the Bench). I'm getting dinner for us unlike the first time. I've one of my friends coming to this tommorow but I still need to speak to my Nick.

Talked to Ngamer, he's got stuff to do tommorow so he can't come.
Hey, i just got out of lab and one of my gels failed, I have to go back in later tonight to rerun it. Sorry, looks like my schedule opening just feel through. :(

The weekend of the 24th though, we're totally doing smash.

Kuares

Pizza
Hey, i just got out of lab and one of my gels failed, I have to go back in later tonight to rerun it. Sorry, looks like my schedule opening just feel through. :(

The weekend of the 24th though, we're totally doing smash.
It's okay, thanks for telling me.

My roommate decided to move out today, and he left with an unpleasant disposition towards me. Is there anyway to log out of my account on all other computers?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah I wasn't to exited about the new chars besides Arthur besides him I never heard of the other chars. Actually Magneto was pretty kool but looks kinda weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBU2B5dQeg

Also this guy sucked with Wesker, but the Venom suit is pretty pimp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvc8Vq6wgLg

When Joker's is?
I still can't host a monthly yet since I still have a few stuff in my basement that's taking space from the tourney cause I need all the space I can get. However I can still host a biweekly since it's smaller so if you guys have a date in mind then we can make it work >.0

Discuss.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Yeah I wasn't to exited about the new chars besides Arthur besides him I never heard of the other chars. Actually Magneto was pretty kool but looks kinda weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBU2B5dQeg

Also this guy sucked with Wesker, but the Venom suit is pretty pimp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvc8Vq6wgLg

I still can't host a monthly yet since I still have a few stuff in my basement that's taking space from the tourney cause I need all the space I can get. However I can still host a biweekly since it's smaller so if you guys have a date in mind then we can make it work >.0

Discuss.
With great power, comes a great beatdown. I loved that. If I ever play this game, im playing my childhood team of Chun li, Spiderman, and Megaman.

Whenever you have a biweekly ill probably attempt to make it there. Blake I need a ride!

PortCity

Smash Ace
What do you guys think of a November 7th (Sunday) team tournament? Blank was right, it will be Brawl - not Brawl + :) ...Brawl, Melee, Brawl -, Powerstone 2...

THuGz

Smash Lord
Well I suppose next weekend is HD so you'll be there right joker? This weekend maybe? after 23rd is aura's, so...

Soran

Smash Ace
Kuares,

Did you do anything to piss off your roommate O.o?
My account logs off automatically nightly now / :< it's annoying me. I hate logging into this thing. I hate logging in period!!! My youtube account does too!!! Dx

MvC3 Team:

Amaterasu
Wesker
Deadpool

I'll throw in Zero in place of any of those characters sometimes too. Wait, I WANT ZERO! I want All the megaman X8 characters. Axl, Zero, and X. yes.
Also it would be cool for alternate outfits. Like maybe a Zero from the Zero games. But not stupid looking like they did in the SNK game. That was an ugly Zero. I swore it was some fan sprite xP

I'd love to play anybody in TvC. But seeing as we all think that game is terribad .-.

and I hope there isn't any hard feelings.. I couldn't make it to Kuares' thing tonight.
hmmmm... I <3 the Brawl community.
I met up with YoshQ on AiB. I use to talk to him on a clan site called Korlash. He was great back then. I bet he still his.

Reach = the sex.
I want a job right about now so I can get one of those new sexbox 360s.

Of Mice & Men = the sex. as well

ALSO! I haven't had my permit yet... If I somehow learned to drive... and then went to get my license, how would it happen? Do you have to take a written test THEN a driving test for your license?
or do they expect you to know the business and go straight to the driving exam?

Kuares

Pizza
Did you do anything to piss off your roommate O.o?
My account logs off automatically nightly now / :< it's annoying me. I hate logging into this thing. I hate logging in period!!! My youtube account does too!!! Dx
and I hope there isn't any hard feelings.. I couldn't make it to Kuares' thing tonight.
I did, and it was kind of funny too. He was Wow'ing it up late and through the night and I had a race in the morning. I told him that a few time but he just kept talking to his Skype buddies till finally at 2:00 I broke his concentration by licking him in the back of the neck(tasted nasty). He went on to say "WTF??? Why'd you just lick me?!" left the room and I got to rest. Then the morning came around, went to my race and placed 5th. I get back to my dorm room and his stuff was already getting packed up. There's probably some other things to but I wasn't there in the morning.

No hard feelings about not coming. I'll have plenty of time next week to do stuff. So I'll probably PM you about that.

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
I did, and it was kind of funny too. He was Wow'ing it up late and through the night and I had a race in the morning. I told him that a few time but he just kept talking to his Skype buddies till finally at 2:00 I broke his concentration by licking him in the back of the neck(tasted nasty). He went on to say "WTF??? Why'd you just lick me?!" left the room and I got to rest. Then the morning came around, went to my race and placed 5th. I get back to my dorm room and his stuff was already getting packed up. There's probably some other things to but I wasn't there in the morning.

No hard feelings about not coming. I'll have plenty of time next week to do stuff. So I'll probably PM you about that.
Best story ever.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Too good of a story, u should of told him that he taste like chicken as well Lawlz also why don't most white girls act this crazy or black just curious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwAKznAh1jQ

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That's Mew2king for ya, he's a robot at this game and would be a miracle if he's shows up to Ne/IA.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to play anybody in TvC. But seeing as we all think that game is terribad .-.
Who said it was terribad? You haven't met me yet but I'm pretty much the only person in Iowa besides ngamer3k that plays it, and I know quite a bit about the game...I've been playing it since the Japanese release too. If you want to learn stuff I can teach you. I tried to teach people stuff but most people just wanted to mash.

Speaking of mashing since you're all talking about mvc3 how many of you are actually going to consider taking it seriously? Everyone can keep calling out their mains and stuff, but when the game drops who will actually make it past the first 2 months of the game's life span? I'm calling it when I say this, but ngamer3k, Joker, and I are the ONLY I repeat ONLY ****ing players who will stick with that game and learn anything at all.

Not trying to **** talk here...just saying what it is.

Top Bottom