• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Insomniac" NYC's first Brawl+ crew!!! ~OFFICIAL crew thread~

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Vanz got 2nd, Silven 3rd, and Glick 4th. Eweh.

I don't even wanna state mine; worst placing thus far in a B+ tournament for me. Don't know what happened. Sorries :crying:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It seemed like, apart from Vex, everyone who's done really well in a major B+ tourney had a really bad day at this tourney. You, Mexi, and Cape all got destroyed. It happens I guess.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yeah..weird tourney results indeed. The wild wings eat before tourney must have ****ed with everyone. You guys should have just had water lol..but seriously we need to discuss pound 4 because I really wanna go, not only for Brawl plus but also to see all the old melee and vbrawl players. I think if we can get Khanti to go this time it could help a lot in transportation..we can help pay gas and stuff so it shouldn't effect you financially. So how's about it Khanti?

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
wow nice job guys

Vanz did u get 2 show them ur sonic in friendlies, its so pretty
Silven way to rep Ike man
Glick acquiring another high spot like at Chibos tourny
Guru dont worry man it happens
Blacka same thing as guru, but i hope you won money matches and cooked up some of ur famous fried trash talk

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yeah it looks grimm for Pound 4. It doesn't look like there's any interest among the crew for it besides me...pretty stupid how people let one bad tourney get them down. How do you think I felt all those times getting mediocre placings..? Now the one time they do bad they suddenly wanna quit and give up *_*.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Yeah it looks grimm for Pound 4. It doesn't look like there's any interest among the crew for it besides me...pretty stupid how people let one bad tourney get them down. How do you think I felt all those times getting mediocre placings..? Now the one time they do bad they suddenly wanna quit and give up *_*.
._. watchu talkin bout guy lol. I dont think anyone in here said they gonna give up cause of that ._. cept guru whos been bored of b+ even before that tourny lol. i doubt imma enter singles for it though lol

anyways you know how no one ever posts in here when it comes to events anymore lol. either way im willing to go just ride is the issue, which i talked to glick bout. i think he said veril might give us a ride but might not be enough room depending on whether his friends coming or not. jtails also said he has some space in hotel, but not sure if its enough for whoever in here is actually going. but thats all i got for now.

Glick

Smash Lord
I'm probably going. If you guys are going to be lame then I'll just follow veril around if he goes for sure and room with him and stuffs.

I really want us to go as a crew but you guys are being poopie heads

Cia

das kwl
Guys, DO NOT MISS POUND 4!!

you will regret it for the rest of your lives.

When you're 51 with 3 kids and a wife, and you buy that red mustang in the hopes that people forget how old you are, you're gonna look back and say "****, i wish i went to pound 4.."

blackanese

Smash Lord
Guys, DO NOT MISS POUND 4!!

you will regret it for the rest of your lives.

When you're 51 with 3 kids and a wife, and you buy that red mustang in the hopes that people forget how old you are, you're gonna look back and say "****, i wish i went to pound 4.."
lmfaoo only jaden

*adds that random rainbow smiley face that looks like itll cause seizure *

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I don't know the deal with Veril exactly but according to Glick he has a potential 4 seats but it'll probably be 3 because Veril has someone else going. So I'm not even 100% sure we're all covered for rides..

I think we might need to have an AIM chat again, and Guru is supposed to be getting a phone this week. Hopefully he hurries up because being inaccessible (especially with such limited time) is epic fail.

But yeah so far it seems like Vanz and 3 other people are guaranteed for rides, with a possible 4th..right?

If anything I can try going with Alex Strife but most likely he'll be leaving Friday and that's just ********...a whole day being there for absolutely no reason just doesn't sound like fun to me. Not to mention I'll have to cancel Friday's smashfest. I'll just keep that as a last resort for now because I really wanna hold a decent fest on Friday.

Glick

Smash Lord
I'm guaranteed for a ride??

that would be.. amazing.
I thought you had a ride already?

I'm going to talk to veril tomorrow about it. He said he'd know for sure all the details tomorrow.

If there are four seats in verils car, me you guru and silven can all go. If veril only has 3 we'll have to find that 4th person a ride. (alex strife last resort?)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I spoke to Alex today and he said he's packed. He has a bunch of other smashers already filling the car with him so that's no longer an option. I'm sorry but VaNz it was assumed that you already had means of getting to the tourney also you have to keep in mind we're going Saturday, not Friday so w.e tournament that's happening Friday you're gonna miss. If we get four seats imo it should be Glick, Guru, Black and myself because we have no means outside of paying another 40 for a round trip ticket to Baltimore and with me winning only 10 bucks at Hackfest that **** is not gonna happen *_*.

When I said you were guaranteed for a ride I was talking about you already having a way to get there *_* sorry for the false hype mah d00.

In the case there's only 3 seats someone out of us will have to drop (which will suck majorly). I think it should be Guru because he has spaghetti hair :) lol nah jp. I think we can figure something out if it gets to that..hopefully it doesn't. Also what smasher does Veril have in mind for tomorrow anyway...? No offense to whoever that person is but we're pretty much the die hard Brawl+ fanatics shouldn't we get priority?!!? :( waaah

Cia

das kwl
It's cool, I was confused by Silven's earlier post. I thought you guys found a ride for me. that would have been ****.

As of this moment, I think I'm taking a bus

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If any of you do come down Friday, I'm taking the day off of work and I'm only 45 minutes from the venue, so you're all welcome to come to my place and smash.

blackanese

Smash Lord
LOL **** glick just said f blacka lets just forget about him. i also thought you already got a ride papa vanz :o lol im sure theres random people from the city / NJ who still has 1 or 2 seat left for pound. but obviously it be alot better if we can all go as a group & stuff. and thnx papa j we'll keep that in mind incase of anything :3

Allied

Smash Master
i hope u guys are pumped for pound4 i really wanna see veril get off he just needs more tournament experience

we definitally gotta get some friendlies in guys so get pumped:]

Glick

Smash Lord
Here's the dealio guys
Veril is taking allied, me and guru in his car. There is only ONE more spot left.

Blackanese, Silven, Vanz: FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Seriously though. I wish we could all go as a group.
Can khanti give you guys a ride? Then we can do a split car thingy.

We might have to go to verils place and he can drive us from there, if khanti goes we can all meet up at the venue.

blackanese

Smash Lord
Here's the dealio guys
Veril is taking allied, me and guru in his car. There is only ONE more spot left.

Blackanese, Silven, Vanz: FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Seriously though. I wish we could all go as a group.
Can khanti give you guys a ride? Then we can do a split car thingy.
D: I'm hoping khanti can go and if not the other 2 that's not going in veril's car can get a ride :/ sigh. i hope we can all go >.<

Veril

Frame Savant
Here's the dealio guys

Blackanese, Silven, Vanz: FIGHT TO THE DEATH.
Yeah, that about sums it up. I'll be leaving Saturday morning with a car full of win.

Its gonna be around 4 hours getting there from my house, and I'll need to cover tolls. If you can each throw me gas money it would help out a ton also, the combined cost of gas and tolls is :(

Also, if you can get to my house friday night, I will feed you all pancakes in the morning. Not that mix s*** either. It would simplify everything. Think about it. We should all talk later.

i hope u guys are pumped for pound4 i really wanna see veril get off he just needs more tournament experience

we definitally gotta get some friendlies in guys so get pumped:]
:p Allied is the s***. Puffballs are out in force for pound!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Appreciate the ride offer, Veril, but I'm not going. Couldn't get off from work + had plans saturday night without my knowledge...

I'm whipped.

Rep NY for meee

blackanese

Smash Lord
D: this is mad fails right now. so far from what I know Silven isn't going as of now due to financial and all that shiz and now Guru can't come :/

Obviously the good side is that we wont have to fight / find other rides now but it won't be the same D: sigh

Idks hopefully we can all discuss this tonight and all that stuff

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
No silven and guru @ pound? this sucks...

imma try and get there. working graveyard shift friday but i got paid today and after bills /paying people back imma have some spending moolah. no promises thoughzie

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Well.. the only reason I wasn't going was because the car was full and I wasn't gonna fight with Blackanese for a seat since statistically speaking he'd do much better at an out of state tourney than me.... But now, I can go if Guru can't go. I'll just simply take his place. Veril lemme know if Guru's seat is still open and I'll definitely go.

saying hi so everyone knows im alive n stuff
Good to know you didn't get doneskied because of a basketball MM

blackanese

Smash Lord
Well.. the only reason I wasn't going was because the car was full and I wasn't gonna fight with Blackanese for a seat since statistically speaking he'd do much better at an out of state tourney than me.... But now, I can go if Guru can't go. I'll just simply take his place. Veril lemme know if Guru's seat is still open and I'll definitely go.

Good to know you didn't get doneskied because of a basketball MM
LOL na I wasn't gonna actually fight you or argue / go mad hard for the seat. I would've felt bad lol, but thats good you're able to come then guy :D. I honestly just want everyone whos able to go to just get over there 1 way or another (preferably by car) ya digggg.

Jaden did you find any available spots left from anyone? >.<

Top Bottom