• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Insomniac" NYC's first Brawl+ crew!!! ~OFFICIAL crew thread~

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Ok I'll wifi you and we'll see what happens :).

I need to see if the same combos work.

I know they took out the OTG infinites and the Karas one but everything else should be fine right? If everything is pretty much intact then I'm gonna just start practicing now ^_~

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
yea so i found out im probably not gonna have money until it gets warmer/if i get a job(which doesnt look promising as of now)

ive definitely been job hunting too. not the lazy way either.

i can probably show up at a fest or something, but im gonna seem like a real jerk, but ill seriously need everything paid for. i can make my own food and bring it i guess so ill just need metro card fare. **** i sound od broke LOL

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Updated the first post to reflect recent tournaments..too lazy to change characters and whatnot. I'll do it later. Skip...I'm gonna ask my Boss if we need anyone for the spring semester rush, if he says yes I'll let you know. How old are you again? Lawlz

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo i didnt do too bad a b+ for not playing the game.. could have done better had i not been timed out. lol and i made a bad descision in character for loser bracket.
but live and learn huh?

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
Updated the first post to reflect recent tournaments..too lazy to change characters and whatnot. I'll do it later. Skip...I'm gonna ask my Boss if we need anyone for the spring semester rush, if he says yes I'll let you know. How old are you again? Lawlz
eighteen. id definitely be ur sex slave if i get hired. no homo of course.

Allied

Smash Master
yo i didnt do too bad a b+ for not playing the game.. could have done better had i not been timed out. lol and i made a bad descision in character for loser bracket.
but live and learn huh?
jtails you going to bums :D?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
So when's the next fest, my peoples?

@ Skip: come to a fest, and I'll pay your way back, dude.

but live and learn huh?
JTAILS!!!!

Timed out matches plain suck, and imo counterpicking is even more potent in B+, to the point where the whole match is often decided before it even begins. Who'd you use during the tournament?

Oh, and you really gots to hit up one of our fests sometime, meng. :-)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Thanks to the almighty Mistah Silven as of Today my Castle is now open for fests for B+. Even if its not a fest feel free to come through whenever to play. Just hit me up on aim if you got it.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
So when's the next fest, my peoples?

@ Skip: come to a fest, and I'll pay your way back, dude.

JTAILS!!!!

Timed out matches plain suck, and imo counterpicking is even more potent in B+, to the point where the whole match is often decided before it even begins. Who'd you use during the tournament?

Oh, and you really gots to hit up one of our fests sometime, meng. :-)
Stop hating, I was watching the B+ videos from Hackfest and you were camping VaNz lol hypocrite!!! And why does everyone act as if there are super hard counters in Brawl+.... You kidding me? We all play like 2 to 3 characters... *_* No johns. C'mon Guru, just admit it you were mad out of practice that tournament. Don't expect auto wins with Squirtle anymore, you actually have to work now *_*. Also I'm picking up Link, so I can camp and play gay. Yep...I said it, ask Shin. :)

Also get at me for still not adding Jtails to the first post. Show some consistency first plz kthnx :p It's nice to see you post though, lawlz.

Cia

das kwl
lol.. glick isn't quitting. We need someone to fill the 4th place spot @ tournaments. and he practically *****'d himself out for wifi matches last night.

:laugh:

also that tutorial is pretty **** good. brawl box still looks complicated as hell.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Hmmm so he isn't..? I guess he was just tired that day and upset from losing that he had the temporary "**** this game I wanna quit" feeling. I know that feeling all too well, but I always get the urge to play in the next couple of days.

And yeah thanks VaNz. Brawlbox is so ridiculously easy it's funny. I mean you of course need to have an understanding of how the game files work in general but it makes everything so dam convenient. Gonna definitely try and see if I can get Japanese Ike voices some day.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yeah I have it already but I'm going to sleep, ill try to play you later. Zero looks stupid to me by the way.

And finally he posts lawlz. Blackanese lurking...? That's just creepy, you always posted no matter what

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Silven I'm watching your set with Dazwa right now as I'm recording it, it's really good! I wish grand finals had been this exciting.

Glick

Smash Lord
I'm still here.
and i'm not quitting. just not traveling MAD for tournaments. Smashfest coming soon! this weekend most likely!

I'll have the house to myself, so we can get silven drunk.

It'll be HILARIOUS.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Silven I'm watching your set with Dazwa right now as I'm recording it, it's really good! I wish grand finals had been this exciting.
Man I got ***** that second match because I stupidly counterpicked Delfino...so thanks, but it was still ****. The first match was the only good one lol.

You call traveling to MD mad? Psssh Glick. It's still East Coast lol, tell that to the people who came all the way from other countries *_*

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Stop hating, I was watching the B+ videos from Hackfest and you were camping VaNz lol hypocrite!!! And why does everyone act as if there are super hard counters in Brawl+.... You kidding me? We all play like 2 to 3 characters... *_* No johns. C'mon Guru, just admit it you were mad out of practice that tournament. Don't expect auto wins with Squirtle anymore, you actually have to work now *_*. Also I'm picking up Link, so I can camp and play gay. Yep...I said it, ask Shin. :)

Also get at me for still not adding Jtails to the first post. Show some consistency first plz kthnx :p It's nice to see you post though, lawlz.
Shattaaaaaap.

I'm still here.
and i'm not quitting. just not traveling MAD for tournaments. Smashfest coming soon! this weekend most likely!

I'll have the house to myself, so we can get silven drunk.

It'll be HILARIOUS.
Beast. Hope it's on Saturday... that's my only day off this weekend.

Cia

das kwl
MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think I'm also going to be using a new character for b+. meta and fox are ok, but probably gonna just use them as CP characters :/ lol. probably wario and someone else.

Also hows TvC and its wifi if anyone already has it and played it?
You should just play Snake and MK. or Puff

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I want to go to glick's smash fest if he host one... I have pretty much nothing to do this week but sit home and rot playing call of duty

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Lmmao ref you told me you quit. Laaaaaaaawlzzzz. This nigg couldn't resist..roflmao! Ah man now that's hilarious. Oh and TvC sucks online but I've only plaayed like 3 people..maybe they had bad connections ? I wanna try it with someone from Nyc to see if its worth a ****.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Texas Silven is funny...

Anyway yeah I pretty much quit since all i do is play call of duty but quitting is no excuse not to visit your friends.

Top Bottom