• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Well i know my Boy The_Shogun_12 is gonna try to make it to some Biweeklies with the memphis players! Your Tourney really helped him and my other 2 friends AK and Ike! Well don't take it easy on him give it to him hard and 3 stock him everytime!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Well i know my Boy The_Shogun_12 is gonna try to make it to some Biweeklies with the memphis players! Your Tourney really helped him and my other 2 friends AK and Ike! Well don't take it easy on him give it to him hard and 3 stock him everytime!
3 stock? Not happening, his Samus is too good. I barely won the ditto matches I had with him at INN V, so I can't wait to see how well he's playing now.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I hope I get to see alot of people at this next bi-weekly, the last one wasn't so hot. But we still had fun anyway, I guess.

And, I've thought about it for a while, and I've realized, I don't want Sonic in Brawl anymore.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You just now realized that? Dang. I think he would pretty much ruin the game even though people want the sonic vs mario face off.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
The reason I don't want him in is because people will bash him greatly if he was in. He's a great video game character and people shouldn't hate him if he's in a game that people don't want him in.

There's always Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, though. xD

Nite

Smash Champion
Why are we talking about this **** in here?

I don't really care for Sonic, in Brawl at least. But it doesn't really make sense that you guys are argueing about it. We all know that we are all going to play it whether he's in it or not.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
We weren't really argueing... >_>...

But NES n00b has a point, GIVE US WI-FI COMPATABILITY!!!

Think of crew battles if we had wi-fi :D

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I hope to face you guys in Brawl wi-fi stuff since I had alot of fun the last biweekly (even with the little people)
I like your sig. HyperDragon. :)
I know you mean "even with the low attendance", but I can't help thinking of leprauchans at the INN now XFD.

"If'n ya can beat meh in a money match, I'll be give'n ya mah pot o' gold!"

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
**** you guys, Sonic rules XD. So does Geno. Both are ****ing badass and popular characters and neither would hurt the integrity of smash :-P.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I like your sig. HyperDragon.
You can thank Myztek for that shiz.

No comment on the leprechaun deal, and holy hell I can't believe MookieRah's jumped into this discussion now.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Sonic will be in Brawl. Period.
Geno i'm not so sure about, I definitely wouldn't mind though.

I know you mean "even with the low attendance", but I can't help thinking of leprauchans at the INN now XFD.

"If'n ya can beat meh in a money match, I'll be give'n ya mah pot o' gold!"
i LOLed

We 4-stock ****** in Memphis.

~On-topic~

Who's going June 9th? I'm still not sure im going...and i'm pretty sure Nite feels the same way.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I know I'm going, and Chicken and Dressing BETTER be there, along with the rest of the Run7.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
3 stock? Not happening, his Samus is too good. I barely won the ditto matches I had with him at INN V, so I can't wait to see how well he's playing now.
Well did you ever get to play his mario? His mario is way awesome also! He picked up DK just to use against Falcon cause of all the falcon players at The tourney! Well I picked up my samus from him and learn stuff from him....I am not as good as him by no means! Well i am sure you have gotten better also so you could possibly take him!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Sonic will be in Brawl. Period.
Geno i'm not so sure about, I definitely wouldn't mind though.

i LOLed

We 4-stock ****** in Memphis.

~On-topic~

Who's going June 9th? I'm still not sure im going...and i'm pretty sure Nite feels the same way.

Well some reason i doubt you 4 stocked my friend Shogun....he is the best in Arkansas!

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha, how do you know he's the best in Arkansas? I would quit claiming things like that if I were you.

1. If your location is true, then you live in Texas and shouldn't know how good he is at the moment.
2. You don't know how how stacks up against other players in Arkansas.

That's all I need to say to prove your assumption wrong.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
At the only tournament they've both been to, Shogun did as well (placement-wise) as Chamberlin, who is also from Arkansas. However, he (Shogun) never played (as far as I know) anyone else from Ark, so there's no direct results to back the "best in Ark" title with. And it's worth mentioning that I beat him in all (or at least most, I don't really recall losing any though) the Samus dittos we had, while I tend to go pretty even with Saberguy (also from Ark) and Chamberlin.

That said, from talking with him, I don't think he'd go around trying to claim that title himself, as he didn't seem really cocky to me. I think you're just backing up your friend because he's your friend, which isn't that bad, unless you say things he wouldn't want you to (I wouldn't want my crewmates to say I was the best Samus in the south or anything, because I'm not). Also, from playing him, I know he's a d@mn good Samus/Mario/Link?, and I'd like to see him come to more tourneys and get more experience. Also I want to play him again ^_^

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well he is gotten cocky since he has played yall! If you have facebook you can find him( Damion Wilson)( SAU Magnolia) He made group on there and he calls him self the smash master! And he does call himself the best in Arkansas until someone beats him from arkansas! I would not have told yall to 3 stock him everytime if i believe he was the best in Ark! I just want some one to make the swellin in his head go down!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I think this is a challenge!!!!!

I will have to call chamber, and we all need to go to the biweekly in July, cause that is when me and jon are going. Ill see if i can get lvl9 to go too. We can settle this once and for all.

Nite

Smash Champion
I think we should have a Leprechaun 2: Back to the Hood biweekly. I'd show for that.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
well he is gotten cocky since he has played yall! And he does call himself the best in Arkansas until someone beats him from arkansas! I just want some one to make the swellin in his head go down!
Hmmm.... *picks up controler*.....

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the spark that us AR smashers need to really get back into it. We really need to practice some more, I'm really feeling like playing sometime soon. Someone start calling someone, so we can PLAY :) :) :) :)

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Well some reason i doubt you 4 stocked my friend Shogun....he is the best in Arkansas!
Why would you doubt this silly man?

Hmmm.... *picks up controler*.....
*slaps controller out of hand*
What's up buddy? Money match?

I think we should have a Leprechaun 2: Back to the Hood biweekly. I'd show for that.
You'd be the ghetto leprechaun?

I kid, i kid.

Why dont you have your sig on?

~edit~
Everything in this post was said in fun, no offense was meant to anyone, especially not Nightemare.

I WANT TO MONEY MATCH SHOGUN

I havent played in a month and it might make the match more intense[bloodline-speak]

Speaking of which...have they totally dissolved?

@Spaceballs- You're too good though, I hate you. <3 In a good way.

/boredom post

Top Bottom