• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
****, that sucks hand, i got into a real similar car accident a while back except i didnt have my belt on and when i went down the hill i got lucky and dodged the big tree and just slammed on my brakes....and it was in one of my best friend's car...

anyways, who all is going tomorrow? I dont think many of the Run7 are going...if any.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
**** Handorin...I got into a car accident like a few months ago, it could have been pretty bad but I think someone was looking out for me and I got out of it without a scratch.

On a MUCH happier note, Chamberlin +2 or 3 more Arkansans will be making it to this biweekly so it won't just be me this time. :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Watch this video, its pretty funny. I recorded it the other night when I was babysitting my nephew.

Smoke You!!!
hahahahaha! thats too good! SMOKE YOU! :laugh:

--

on a sadder note, i wont be at the biweekly. In fact, I wont be at anything for a long time. Today starts my "yang's summer totally sucks, see you guys in early august" phase. Hopefully i'll have my computer in a week... but i'll be in South Georgia aka the Middle of Nowhere.

If you never hear from me again, halp mee

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO & JMOAN: hmmm, one problem is that there might be a bunch of us coming from Huntsville. Also... I'm scared to drive considerable distances on no sleep. >_< If you could drive (maybe), and if there's 5 or less of us total, then it could work. :o (If I do drive, you're gonna have to like sing songs with me or something)

KO: I sowwy. I saw the missed call from an unknown number... but didn't call back. >_< But now it's a known number. Hopefully this incident will be prevented in the future. ;)

Bum: you so crazy

Memphis: I still yearn for housing. :o One of our Huntsvillians might not come if we don't have housing. I'd pay for a hotel for all of us. But I dunno. If someone around Memphis could house us, it would make things better.

KO and JMOAN again: On second thought, if there are 5 of us in a car, then we could split a hotel in West Memphis, and it wouldn't be too expensive.

Memphis again: But still I'd love housing. :)
@ moogle - Singing ftw but i still poor white guy. also i left u a message.
@ JMOAN - 4 stock was on FD 2 stock was on DL 2 stock also on battlefield

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Now, as a graduate, you must fancify all of your sentences with big words like so:

"Your concupiscence left the poor truant enervated after she evinced her desire to masticate with Iori."

Also, I won't be able to make this bi-weekly either :( And I've been improving so much!

Myztek

Smash Ace
Graduation is quite boring.

Especially when you're just sitting there and you can't hear the people speaking in to the mics.

Anyway... I wish I could have went to this. Everyone have fun. I should be at the next one most definitely. I think this is the first one I've missed.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Partial results to the best of my memory:
1. Chad
2. IHSB
3. Kyo
4. Chamberlin
5. Iori
5. Saberguy

1. Saberguy and Iori
2. Ambix and IHSB
3. Chad and Zero
4. Chamberlin and Zane

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
It was really small, but it was fun as all hell. Good **** everyone! Only way things coulda been better woulda been with slightly bigger turnout, but ah well. Zane, we have gotta play more often. Chad, same at you! We're also gonna have to team again!
Until next time! :ness:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im up if I can hitch a ride. I just need to be home around 430 so I can get to work at 5.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
McClousy - Well if you do find out, try to find out early so we can make the best of the time. And give Hand a...hand...

And as always I lack da cube, controllers, etc. :(

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Chad- Hell yea! I hope that afterwards we don't have a match in Singles, cause that's weaksauce.

Saber- You just want in my pants ~_^ I gotta learn to get te hell away from that Falcon . >_> You were ****** the bejesus outta me!

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Just two minutes ago, a bird woke me up by screaming it's head off outside my window :(

And Zane, we have never played.

Top Bottom