• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm back in town until Sunday when I leave for Georgia for two months... hopefully I'll be able to find time between packing and saying bye-byes to Highschool friends to be able to smash!!!

and zomgz Virg you got a Hiemietar?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I just finished car shopping! Woot Woot for independent transportation!

I could probably smash one final time on Saturday after I'm done packing. We could have a Good Riddance Bye party! :)

And yes, I have a Hiemetar now. Spiffy, no? And all I had to do was sell my body for twenty minutes! Can you believe it!

-Chad-

Slackerator
I just finished car shopping! Woot Woot for independent transportation!

I could probably smash one final time on Saturday after I'm done packing. We could have a Good Riddance Bye party! :)

And yes, I have a Hiemetar now. Spiffy, no? And all I had to do was sell my body for twenty minutes! Can you believe it!
I could come hang out again Saturday, but it'll have to be earlyish I think =x Going to a movie that nite night

If I could get a ride then I might could make it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yay! Going away party for Virgilijus and Yang! Can we do it at your house, Virg?

It would be so cool. And if Myz can't come, and Virg isn't able to pick up Chad in his BRAND NEW CAR!, then I could do it.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Yeah, we can do it at my place.

But the salesman told me that my car can't go into Mississippi; it hasn't had it's shots yet :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I can drive Chad. Also, thanks for your sig Yang, I just remembered that I need to shine my badges.
haha! too bad I just changed my sig! but im glad you keep them shiny. i do too.

oh, and im making a team of not eevee's >< does anyone have a bulbasaur??

the smash party on saturday is turning out nicely!

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol @ Yang's sig. McC isnt cool enough to be Will Smith.

PS You guys better call if you smash. ;)

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I've paid for gay and stuff all the time; no big deal...wait a sec...

Anyways, what time would be good for every one? I'm leaving early Sunday morning for Knoxville, though I guess I could potentially stay up a little bit.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Yang is heading into the Georgia back country to search for Deliverance men while I'm going up to UT Knoxville for summer school. We both will be gone the whole summer, so we're just having a little get together.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yang is heading into the Georgia back country to search for Deliverance men...
And when I find 'em, Imma gut 'em for creepin' me out with dem banjos.

There is going to be scheduled forum downtime later today, so we should decide on a time to show up at Virg's house. Like 12? 1?

@Ihsb: if you could breed me a bulbasaur, that would be awesome.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, I have work at 10 in the morning and Im not sure what time I will get off. Then I have work at 5, but I might see if I can go in a bit later. If you guys want some pizza, just let me know. Working at Dominos is great. ;)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Rep's been gone for a long time. To my knowledge it's gone till further notice (possibly just gone).

Everything a'ok for me. If you notice any probs send me a pm and i'll push them along :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Firefox has problems and IE doesn't? :laugh:
In my experiance, I have far more problems with Firefox than I ever did with IE. I think the only think I liked about FF was the tabs, and now IE has those as well. (Copy, I know.) So there is basically no reason for me to touch FF again.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*posts from IE, because he is stuck at Waycross College in Georgia*

So I arrived in Georgia and my Dad took away my ds and my laptop. I have nothing but a tv. Hooray! :ohwell: And this class is going to be so easy, but my dad is so determined that I can't have any distractions that he took everything away from me until after I make an A on the first test, in two weeks.

This totally sucks. I miss Milk and Cookies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Um.. it depends. From a user's point of view, I prefer FF... when coding: IE.

IE will display what it thinks the page is supposed to look like, FF displays what you tell it to (which can be a pain in the rump).

But anyway, see everyone this weekend. Hopefully we'll have a better turnout :)

Top Bottom