• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Handorin

Smash Hero
Close: "Vir-JILL-ee-us".

And McCloud, Yang, and Hand- Which of you are coming over to my place today?
Sorry, couldnt come over. School got out, I sorted music for a few hours afterwards, and Im about to go to work.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just woke up again, and I'm still feelin a bit sick.
I left ya hangin' today Virg, and I'm sorry about that. :( There is tomorrow!

And its looking like no biweekly for me because were leaving town Saturday for the lake. :x stupid family

moogle

Smash Ace
It is likely I'll be at this biweekly. I know I said that last time, but I really mean it now. I'd guess there will be 3-4 of us.

And once again, you see me here begging for housing. I don't think my MVPs in the past (Nite and Fizz) can pull through with the housing. Soooo... I need help. :embarrass

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey moogle u can stay at my house hahahahahha and you can even take me and jmoan. i know u would be honored. btw my pokemon team is beastly. i wanna battle anyone. PM me FCs preeze. oh and Jack i picked samus back up i think u would be proud (i 4 stocked Jmoan with her)

but seriously moogle i called u and u didnt call me back im hurt, heck im scarred for life. i know Smyrna is 3 hrs from memphis but ud have major fun happy time at my place :{O (btw thats a mexican) oh and i traded my Shiney Hippowdon for some good stuffzorz!

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'm pretty sure this biweekly will take place Saturday night at like midnight till whenever the tournament finishes (around...I'd say 8ish?)

You should come dude, I think it'd be about an hour or so drive from Oxford. (assuming you can drive)...I think....I'm not exactly sure. =x

Goooooo

Edit- if you haven't seen Bum's vids on VoD, your soul will be reaped soon.

They're too gooooood....

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I'm pretty sure this biweekly will take place Saturday night at like midnight till whenever the tournament finishes (around...I'd say 8ish?)

You should come dude, I think it'd be about an hour or so drive from Oxford. (assuming you can drive)...I think....I'm not exactly sure. =x

Goooooo

Edit- if you haven't seen Bum's vids on VoD, your soul will be reaped soon.

They're too gooooood....
They take place every two weeks for the end of Smash Bros. tournaments? Yay, and yeah it should be about an hour and so minutes away so sometime I can come. Also, the biweelky is this Saturday, maybe I can make it.

I do want to see the Bum videos, but I do not have an account on the MLG site. I saw the PC ones on youtube and I was suprised what I saw. He plays a simple yet effective DK just like Azen plays a simple yet effective everybody (lol).

Thanks again for responding :) Posts like these tend to get ignored.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nah, 8 is kind of pushing it. Whenever I go it ends between 6-730 and I get home around 8. You can always leave early unless you really want to watch finals. Most people just play friendlies through them.

-Chad-

Slackerator
They take place every two weeks for the end of Smash Bros. tournaments? Yay, and yeah it should be about an hour and so minutes away so sometime I can come. Also, the biweelky is this Saturday, maybe I can make it.

I do want to see the Bum videos, but I do not have an account on the MLG site. I saw the PC ones on youtube and I was suprised what I saw. He plays a simple yet effective DK just like Azen plays a simple yet effective everybody (lol).

Thanks again for responding :) Posts like these tend to get ignored.
It's easy to get an account on MLG haha, I made mine tonight/this morning just to watch Bum's videos. Watching DK **** is like watching a clown beat up a little kid, it's entertaining and it's something you don't see often.

If you want to, you can come up before the biweekly actually starts on Sat and hang out and play some.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
It's easy to get an account on MLG haha, I made mine tonight/this morning just to watch Bum's videos. Watching DK **** is like watching a clown beat up a little kid, it's entertaining and it's something you don't see often.

If you want to, you can come up before the biweekly actually starts on Sat and hang out and play some.
Quoted for awesomeness. At what time? I have to take a final exam and move to my new apartment after the test so I do not know when I can come. D:

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
oh and Jack i picked samus back up i think u would be proud (i 4 stocked Jmoan with her)
Woah, woah, woah! Let's slow down a second. Wasn't I playing Doc on Dreamland at the time? Apparently bairs don't work against Samus half as well as I had hoped. But meh, that's just my john, your Samus is definitely no noob. I did NOT expect to get 4 stocked. :urg:

But Y. Link.
Now THAT'S your real power house... ;)

And Moogle...if you stay at KO's, and drive KO and me (and SunChaser?) to the bi...AND if you have good gas mileage.... That'd be really cool. Just sayin'. :grin:

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Good luck to Jmoan and KO, who I just played with this week. They're definitely game.

KO I will probably go to your house again next week. Don't sandbag me this time.

I see Jmoan has done very well at these events. Here's to more of the same, and no Ice Climbers in your way. :D

-Chad-

Slackerator
Where is Chad's hous? How am I suppose to know this stuff? [and if there is, please make the most sarcastic remark possible] Cannot wait to play and get owned. :laugh:
Haha sorry, I've been gone all day...

You can talk to me on AIM if you have it, or we can talk through PM's about it.

moogle

Smash Ace
KO & JMOAN: hmmm, one problem is that there might be a bunch of us coming from Huntsville. Also... I'm scared to drive considerable distances on no sleep. >_< If you could drive (maybe), and if there's 5 or less of us total, then it could work. :o (If I do drive, you're gonna have to like sing songs with me or something)

KO: I sowwy. I saw the missed call from an unknown number... but didn't call back. >_< But now it's a known number. Hopefully this incident will be prevented in the future. ;)

Bum: you so crazy

Memphis: I still yearn for housing. :o One of our Huntsvillians might not come if we don't have housing. I'd pay for a hotel for all of us. But I dunno. If someone around Memphis could house us, it would make things better.

KO and JMOAN again: On second thought, if there are 5 of us in a car, then we could split a hotel in West Memphis, and it wouldn't be too expensive.

Memphis again: But still I'd love housing. :)

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Handorin? Explain yourself in greater detail.

And Lixivium, if you're still in town this weekend, you should take a chance and go down to the bi yourself. We aren't exactly neck-deep in ICs around there, so you could definitely help all of us (including me ;) ) get some more ICs practice. Though beware. For if I meet you in tournament, I may use Sheik's down-b this time... :devil:

Lixivium

Smash Champion
And Lixivium, if you're still in town this weekend, you should take a chance and go down to the bi yourself. We aren't exactly neck-deep in ICs around there, so you could definitely help all of us (including me ;) ) get some more ICs practice. Though beware. For if I meet you in tournament, I may use Sheik's down-b this time... :devil:
I'm actually going to Atlanta this weekend, but I'll probably see you guys some time next week.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, in short.
Going down Forest Hill before Winchester. (Ive always hated that road.) Something happened, not sure what, right wheels get off road, lose control, almost hit a few cars, eventually trees go away, I go off the road to the right, down a small hill and hit a random tree that jumped in my way.

Im ok, just broke my nose a little bit, cut on my forehead, bruised my left knee, I think left wrist, and my chest is a little bruised/burned from the seatbelt. And my butt kinda hurts from sitting/lying down almost all day. I got to ride in an ambulance, and they cut off my shirt and gave me a paper scrub.

PS Smash today?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
WOW, its good to know that you are ok man. That is a rough accident, and I'm glad to see you're smart enough to wear a seatbelt. Good to see you still want to play lol.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hand: Good to see you're Okay...maybe you can blame the accident for your horrible sense of smell ;P

And I could smash today, but between the two of us we still don't have a cube and a game :(

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, If I was messed up anymore, you probably wouldnt have heard for me in awhile.

I wanted a "I survived The Med" shirt, but they didnt have any. =/

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Glad you're OK, Handoring. Seat belts ftw.

And everyone needs to stop this trend of bad stuff happening. Between a burning house and a car crash, I'm beginning to fear for my own safety.

Top Bottom