• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Handorin

Smash Hero
Actually, I forgot I start work at 5 on Tuesday. Monday might be best for me. Not sure about any other days because my manager hasnt gave me an exact schedule.

-Chad-

Slackerator
:(

That is super crappy for both of you guys. Oh well, we can always try to Smash again some other time...
IHSB, Myz, and I will smash with you tomorrow sometime, I hope. I gotta get off work and go get a replacement license but after that we'll defintally come smash. (what time would be good?)

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I'm really open the whole day...well, at least until the season finale of Heroes comes on at 9...but that would be a ways away :) I could always watch it online anyways...

I think McCloud and Yang are coming over pretty early in the day, but that's because they are bums and are cutting out of school. WHat time do you think you'll be getting off of work?

EDIT: Just slipped the idea past my Ma. She's cool with it, so we have a location set in stone.

Also, I have two TV's if I snag the one she has in her room (which is technically mine so their is no guilt involved). However, two cubes, games w/cards, and one extra controller for me (please!) will be needed.

And if any one wants to bring a pinata or, you know, something cool, I won't stop you...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Heros actually comes on at 8. so... ya. exclude me from all the plans plz. /sarcasm

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'm really open the whole day...well, at least until the season finale of Heroes comes on at 9...but that would be a ways away :) I could always watch it online anyways...

I think McCloud and Yang are coming over pretty early in the day, but that's because they are bums and are cutting out of school. WHat time do you think you'll be getting off of work?

EDIT: Just slipped the idea past my Ma. She's cool with it, so we have a location set in stone.

Also, I have two TV's if I snag the one she has in her room (which is technically mine so their is no guilt involved). However, two cubes, games w/cards, and one extra controller for me (please!) will be needed.

And if any one wants to bring a pinata or, you know, something cool, I won't stop you...
I should be off work around...2-3ish. Sometime...

Handorin

Smash Hero
McC or Yang- Are you going to be over there before I get out of school? Want to know so I can know if I have to drive.

Virg- If I do have to drive, I need an address or directions so I can remember how to get there.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
It's the Second star to the right and straight on till morning...

Actually, if you are coming from Hacks Cross:
Once you reach Poplar Pike, take a left and keep on going until you make a reach a three way stop (sorry, I can't remember the name of that street). Take a right there and just keep on going straight. After about three lights the road will bend to the right and turn into Farmington Boulevard once you cross Germantown Parkway. If you keep on going for a couple of lights you'll reach Kimbrough (there should be a golf course on one corner of the intersection and an apartment complex to your left). Take a U-Turn and go into the apartment complex. I'm the second to last cove and the address is 1810 Birch Post Cove.

or

If you are coming from Houston: Take a left on Wolf River Boulevard and continue until you reach Kimbrough. Pass the light and take the first right to enter the apartments and go to the second to last cove.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*poof* I'm back from graduation weekend! parties... ;x

Okay so (hehe sounds like Oh, Queso) I have to bring my sister to an ortho. appt. at 4pm, but I will be free after that (say 4:45?) and then I can probably smash with you Virg.

I can pick up Mack Loud or Handorin if you guys need me to. And I hope we'd be in time to see DML. RWAR We could do a crew battle!

Phone number: 901-218-3046

Handorin

Smash Hero
2 and a half days left of school for me =(
Then I have to play at our graduation. =(

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Yeah, Spaceballs Samus is wicked...I think I only got two stock off once :(

However, I did almost get him in that Marth ditto and some how pulled off a Fox ditto! Go me!

Also, Hand is quite better than I remember him being :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yeah, Spaceballs Samus is wicked...I think I only got two stock off once :(

However, I did almost get him in that Marth ditto and some how pulled off a Fox ditto! Go me!

Also, Hand is quite better than I remember him being :)
Really? I didnt think I was playing very well cause my hands felt all weird and I had to keep stretching them. o.O Maybe Thursday or Friday we can play again.

Jack- I didnt get to play you, but good job pwning McC.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
The "J" is silent!!!!!

But I should be free afterwards, although that may be subject to change. So it's a go as of right now.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
For those that don't know, I'm half polish and a quarter Mexican and have a very Polish last name. However, I always fill out Hispanic on forms or standardized tests and one day I got a letter from Brown University that said "Hola Senor Laskowski!" It was priceless XD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
For those that don't know, I'm half polish and a quarter Mexican and have a very Polish last name. However, I always fill out Hispanic on forms or standardized tests and one day I got a letter from Brown University that said "Hola Senor Laskowski!" It was priceless XD
Make that your signature for now. ;D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Close: "Vir-JILL-ee-us".

And McCloud, Yang, and Hand- Which of you are coming over to my place today?
Fergalicious is easier to pronounce than Virgilijus... looks like you're in trouble. ;D
If McCloud will call me before he goes over, or if someone will post an estimated time, then I can come over at about the same time, too. ^^

Top Bottom