• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Wow!!! I was just informed by Zero about this biweekly since I never check the boards anymore. I might be there, I might not. Just depends on how I feel. Either way, I proly cant enter. Trying to save for our trip to A-kon in Dallas and I dont need to be spending money. ^______^

moogle

Smash Ace
Ok... me, Coach, and Tarnish (I think) are coming. JWT is a maybe. Sensai is a no.

I'll continue my beggarly ways and ask... anyone have housing? :embarrass We've downsized from 5 to 3-4.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
D a m n you fizz i wanted to play you.

*shakes a fist a fizz*

but its all gravy i suppose cause i got $100 free cause my apartment burned down. so now i can take Dukerislayer up on that MM. u said Ganon ditto? $5 best 3/5 sound like a plan.

moogle

Smash Ace
Despite what was previously said, it seems Huntsville won't be making it. :( It seemed like there were 5 of us wanting to go, but then it dwindled to 2. I was originally very iffy on going, cause of Mother's day. But, I wasn't about to hold back all of Huntsville. But now that our numbers have dwindled, I decided to call this one off.

Here's my sorry shoutouts:
Tarnish - Sorry. I'll let you know when we go to another Memphis biweekly.
Shai Hulud - Sorry. Hope you can find housing, if you attend.
Zane - Sorry. I've let down the best tournament host in the world.
Fizz - You're gonna be sorry for not showing up! ;)

p.s. vote me really low in the power rankings, so I can work hard and get better. I think they call it "the Reflex effect."

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Aww, I'm sorry guys. ;_; I guess it's best I didn't make this one anyway, seeing as how I'll be going to Memphis tomorrow for Mother's Day. Again, sorry all. KO, we'll definitely have our matches. Sorry it's taking so long. ;-; Dun make meh feel bad Zane and Chad and

M O O G L E ! ! !

I hope you'll be at the next bi-weekly. XD.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm pretty pumped about the biweekly! Although Moogle, Sensai v(._.')v, and Fizz cant make it.

Oh! and DML! Um we aren't going to have enough people (Yang, Boon) for a crew battle, unless we do something fun like MERGE Milk and Cookies, Inc. with TWIPL.... mwahahaha :laugh: :laugh: TWO GANONS.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
It seems I won't be able to make this bi-weekly after all...

I'm supposed to meet my entire family at 10:00 Sunday morning for mother's day stuff. That would give me almost no time to get where I need to get to and no sleep, so I can't go to the bi-weekly.

I'll be at the next bi-weekly for sure though. I was gonna be at this one even if I had to drive by myself, but now it's probobly not the best idea to go. Someone PLEASE record at least the finals matches!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I can't find my phone at the moment, but if you can tell Fizz that there is a possibility I may not be able to go. I might have to go to work in the morning, but if I don't then there is a good chance that I will be picking him up.

Also...I may need a small donation for gas money...I hate to ask that of him but I am out of money until the bank reopens. :(

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Saberguy, if you can't make it that's cool. I'll just wait 'til the next one. If you can, I'll definitely give you gas money.

-EDIT-
Saberguy, if you can't take me, I have another means of transportation. Let me know if you can't though, please.

AND DOES ANYONE WANNA' PLAY 3S!?!?!?

Nite

Smash Champion
Chad, I don't feel like bringing Marvel honestly. I'm only going to be playing smash and a little bit of 3S with Fizz here and there. Sorry man.

As of right now, it looks like it's going to be Nite, Lance, Zero, and Sandbox from here. Fizz and Smashterlink are going though, just in separate rides.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I saved a turtle from certain doom on the way home.

Zzz
Funny actually, I kept looking at it (it was by my house where he rescued it) and it never got out of its shell, yet I looked later on and it wasn't there...

Top Bottom