• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Nobody cares about crew battles. You just recruited Iori too. Lol, that's not fair.
Run7 can recruit me if they want. That ish would be tight, seeing as how the Tupelo crew died and I wouldn't call the Starkville group a crew yet.

My problem is dodging bs from my girlfriend to come down to a bi-weekly... I swear, she got upset when she realized I went to the smashboards one night after she went to bed while I was visiting her for the past 4 days.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wish I could say something right now. >_>

Zane- When does your next schedule come out? I want Fri/Sat Bis. Or now that school will soon be out, any other day bis.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Run7 can recruit me if they want. That ish would be tight, seeing as how the Tupelo crew died and I wouldn't call the Starkville group a crew yet.

My problem is dodging bs from my girlfriend to come down to a bi-weekly... I swear, she got upset when she realized I went to the smashboards one night after she went to bed while I was visiting her for the past 4 days.
Sorry, but the Run7 doesn't really take new members. It's pretty much set for us who've been close friends for quite a while.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Yeah, I've heard the same routine from you guys before. I'll just make my own crew! With blackjack and hookers!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Sorry, but the Run7 doesn't really take new members. It's pretty much set for us who've been close friends for quite a while.
<_<

*ahem*

>_>
---------------------
So yeah... Schedule is set for a while. Just to give you guys a heads up: I might be going to Scotland this summer. Obviously biweeklies will be postponed during that time. I might have limited internet access while there, but definitely no smashing.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Guess what????

I'm back in town for a week or so! Any one up for some smashing over at my place tomorrow or next week?( Preferably next week, though). Although I must add, I am currently lacking all the equipment, a.k.a. cube, game, and controller since I couldn't fit them in my luggage to New York :(

Anyways, I know I owe McCloud a beating, but if any one else wants in ("in" probably means you will beat me though :)) just tell me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Virg: I'll be able to play you early next week, like Monday or Tuesday. Okhay?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
:D

Sounds good! And yes to Chad bringing a few friends :)

I may not still be in town for the biweekly, though. I never seem to be able to make those...

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Hey guys, I don't really know where to put this, so I guess I'll just test this on you guys:

I was thinking of a new type of tournament, kind of like Low-Tier but not quite. The only name that I can think to describe it is an Anti-Tournament, but that sounds lame :( Anyways, it would work something along these lines:

Each player picks what the character the other player will use (minus two characters that the opponent bans from the get-go). Stage picks work the same way. The winner of the previous match also choses their opponents character first, so the loser has a chance to counter pick. The rest is pretty much the same.

It may be crap, I dunno. I was just trying to think of a way for people to get better with more characters. Comments? Insults? Witty dialogue?

And Yang, are those supposed to be characterizations of me and McCloud?

Top Bottom