• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nite is such a nub. Just right click the sig, then properties. BAM. gg

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well i am not sure when Shogun will make it to a BiWeekly to play but i know he want to attend one! Cause all that talk that people was doin about tring to get him powered ranked in the top 25 of the midwest has made his head a lil big! So all i know to tell the guys that want to play him just show up to all biweekly's and he might be there to play or just travel to Magnolia arkansas to the Southern Arkansas University campus and find the Wesley Foundation and you can play all of the Arkansas players from around magnolia and Shogun.........THere so called TEAM.....TEAM SAU!!!! what a sucky name! And my location just became dallas texas......before that i was in Magnolia Arkansas playin with Shogun everyday for about 7 or 8 hours aday .....well until 5am every morning!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I want one!

And your sig says you and McCloud die together? I hope it's not in each others' arms, whispering sweet nothings into each others' ears ;)

And also, every one in West Tennessee: I am now tied for best smasher in Knoxville! WOOT WOOT!!!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yea...I think Chad was laughing at the hell freezing over thing? You phail.

Anyways, we're not coming again. :bigthumbu

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Since I cannot add any more images, now I will use other means to express my sadness.

=.(

=.(

=.(

=.(

=.(

=.(

=.(

=.(

=.(

=.(

You guys suck.

@Shai- : D

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
W00t for Shai coming. :chuckle:

I will bring a setup to help with a tv and everything. ;)

Edit because I thought of something: Shai, will you be on teams with me? If you do not want to I understand. . . . . .
Not sure if I want to do teams or not. I have only so much money to throw away =\

I'll call you tomorrow at some point.

Nite

Smash Champion
Sorry guys. I probably would've went and stayed for a little while, but I started feeling really sick and getting bad stomach aches, so I just went to sleep. I saw a few people's numbers on my caller ID when I woke up. (I know I saw Iori and Lance's)

-Chad-

Slackerator
You forgot teams ho!

1. Lance/Iori
2. Moogle/Coach (forgot your team naaame)
3. We Just F^cked Some Kidz Up (Inspired by a true story) Zero/Chad
4. Team Condom (I think?)

can't remember the rest : (

-Chad-

Slackerator
Since Edit is being gay, I'm gonna just say here that I <3 all you guys.

Always awesome to hang out with everyone...

I miss you other Run7 members : ( and the rest of AR and everyone else.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Youre lucky that is all that is wrong (assuming). Theres a thread in Announcement Discussion with people only posting problems they have. I know McCloud is still getting the message that the servers are being moved and he cant do anything on the site.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya I saw. Just saying that he isnt the only one.
EDIT: So we have some more ontopic stuff. wewt for having GC controller compatibility for Brawl.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know Chad and Nite are going. Im going to try and go, but I think I have to go to court for a ticket on one of the days FC is on.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Team clackclack. Good to see everyone again by the way. Hanging out with all you guys is jawsome and thanks again for housing IHSB we really appreciated it.

Top Bottom