• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Yay for Smash, happiness, and all that good ****. I kinda wish I'd checked the boards before I left so I'd have known to request rematches >_> Either way, you all rock!

Zane- What's this I keep hearing about Scotland?

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
It was good to see (almost) all of my friends again. TakeTwo, dunno if you can see this, but you rock at that guitar, son.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Moogle and Chad are way too good. Both friendlies were great. You better come next time Moogle so that we can have another Luigi vs. Marth match. ;)

ihavespaceballs, jmoan, and PrinceZane were also great.

We definitely need the Alabama people to show up more often. Too much fun.

Shai, I hope you are comming next time because you are just awesome. My car is now up and running so I can drive next time. lol

-Chad-

Slackerator
If Ambix doesn't follow through with that request to team with you Zero, I'm claiming you again! We will achieve victory by F^cking some kidz up!

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, it's Mookie!

The secret to luring the mysterious Mr. Smith out of hiding is, apparently, breaking tables.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So I just bought a Wii yesterday (found one in a Walmart down here and snagged it!), and my Dad took it away from me. He's got me down here playing absolutely no videogames at all until I take my first Biology test, and then I can only play if I make a 100, and thats only on the weekends.

BITES.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
So I just bought a Wii yesterday (found one in a Walmart down here and snagged it!), and my Dad took it away from me. He's got me down here playing absolutely no videogames at all until I take my first Biology test, and then I can only play if I make a 100, and thats only on the weekends.

BITES.
You should go to the Wolfchase Mall and try to win the Wii they had in the Stacker machine. Me and Zero almost had a heart attack when we saw that. Too bad we were riding broke.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
My boy Yang's in da GA right now :(

Man it took a week for the stupid server error to get fixed... I had no way around it... couldn't access anything on the boards at all... and then soon after that the boards stopped showing up at all and I got page not found... >_<

Handorin

Smash Hero
Because it can take 7-10 days for your comp to change the DNS from the old one to the new one.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, ok ok i've read enough!!

**** I made it too 26th page and it was enough to make me O.O.

I don't go around saying i'm the best in Arkansas, I want to know if i'm thet best, but it's not proven. My friends trying to hype me up to do my best @ the biweeklys and stuff but i'm not trying to look for any annimosity (spell check if it's spelled wrong). I honestly can't say were I placed since i've played you guys. And I call myself the Smash Master in my group cause it's my group, and it's just a name lol.

I appriciate it Oscar that you trying to hype me up, but I don't need all that hype man, you gonna have these folks end up hating me lol.

But yea beyond that I can say i've gotten better and watched some tourney videos (I was so clueless how to fight tourney style players) so maybe that helped me oout some. I recorded some matches about 2 months of go of me and some of my crew playing (yea I started a crew too lol :) ) I'll have them posted in the 1vs1 videos as soon as I get them back and properly ajusted.

But anyways I'd really like to play you guys again, it was really fun. I can say that you will be more suprised at my friends and stuff cause we've gotten alot better since INNV (someone you haven't met will be coming with me also) and i'd love to go to a biweekly.....whenever my money is straight. :)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
well he is gotten cocky since he has played yall! If you have facebook you can find him( Damion Wilson)( SAU Magnolia) He made group on there and he calls him self the smash master! And he does call himself the best in Arkansas until someone beats him from arkansas! I would not have told yall to 3 stock him everytime if i believe he was the best in Ark! I just want some one to make the swellin in his head go down!
Oscar I outta slap you for posting this stuff >.<. I'm really starting to think you are getting pissed for losing so much. I wanna play these guys but not at the extent of having everyone @ the bi weekly pissed at me cause they think i'm cocky or arrogant. You really better be playing with this one seriously, but even if you were this wouldn't be a joking matter to people you don't know.

I'll try to make it to the July Biweekly and maybe try to bring 2 of my crew members G-Vice and Eradicator (AK), that's all I have to say for now.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Oscar I outta slap you for posting this stuff >.<. I'm really starting to think you are getting pissed for losing so much. I wanna play these guys but not at the extent of having everyone @ the bi weekly pissed at me cause they think i'm cocky or arrogant. You really better be playing with this one seriously, but even if you were this wouldn't be a joking matter to people you don't know.

I'll try to make it to the July Biweekly and maybe try to bring 2 of my crew members G-Vice and Eradicator (AK), that's all I have to say for now.
Like I said earlier, I didn't think you were the cocky type, glad to see I was right. Hope you can make it to a biweekly soon, can't wait to see how much your Samus (and other characters for that matter) has improved. I call friendlies with you the instant you get here though.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, ok then that's fine, I really had fun playing your Samus. The Ditto's were awsome and the screwball tip you gave me I use it now, it really does help alot. And yea I think i've gotten alot better, but won't know for sure till I play tourney ranked players.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Shogun- Hopefully i'll be at whichever bi-weekly you decide to attend, it's always cool playing new people.

Speaking of which, there were some faces I didn't recognize at the last one and I didn't bother trying to play 'em. I'll hit some of you guys up at the next one cause i'm definitely going. I'll try to convince The Memphis Nitemare to attend also!

Nite

Smash Champion
I really would love to go to a biweekly again. I haven't been in a while and I miss you guys. I just don't know though. I already have a hard enough time motivating myself to do my school work. I don't think getting off of my schedule is going to help me any. We'll see though.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Every week before the biweekly, I will be available through the summer so if anyone is near Oxford, just PM or AIM me (same screen name). I know you guys are thinking "Who is the nub trying to invite us to his place?" I just want to throw that out there just in case anyone wants to smash on the weekends and is near the area. ;)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, I need a ride tommarow. I have work at 5 or 6, but my mom can come pick me up. Lets make sure we actually get there on time. did your team win yesterday?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
My boi Tha_Shogun_12 mentioned something about bringing me and the Eradicator to the July Biweekly. I really hope I get to attend considering that I never have played smash on any type of tournament level. I hope my Ganon will be able to keep up with you guys...I don't like getting whooped haha.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I suppose that is true. I mean the crew we have here is pretty good. But we are by no means the best...well yet :). But on a serious note it is just great to be able to come here to talk with people that share a similar passion. If I do ever get to go to a bi weekly or a tournament you guys just keep a sharp eye out for the BLADeZ. Shogun and G. Vice are gunning for you guys! lol.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I miss bi-weeklies again. I want to go to one with nearly all of Run7 attending. ;-; I want to play peeps in other games too though, since I suck at Smash. Namely GNT4, and I need to get back into 3S.

Sarge, if you get the money for FC, I HIGHLY recommend going. It's an experience you don't want to miss.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I suppose that is true. I mean the crew we have here is pretty good. But we are by no means the best...well yet :). But on a serious note it is just great to be able to come here to talk with people that share a similar passion. If I do ever get to go to a bi weekly or a tournament you guys just keep a sharp eye out for the BLADeZ. Shogun and G. Vice are gunning for you guys! lol.
Lol, Gerudo Vice Finally made a Smashname :). Good to see you on the boards now I don't feel so lonely, now if I could only get AK to make a name too.

But yea pretty much we've started a crew down here: BLADeZ

KazeX = "B"ebop
Bassline = "L"eroy
Eradicator = "A"kau
Tha Shogun = "D"amion
Gerudo Vice = "Z"ane

I think it's kinda nifty :chuckle:. Lol, but anyways i'll try to get us to the wednesday biweekly that's coming up. If not......well we'll just try to be @ one of them :).

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Now now Sho...it merits mentioning that I was the was who came up with the name :). Haha but yeah I don't think these guys are ready for us. I have been watching vids and these guys got no skill :p. Actually I gotta give props to alot of you guys. I wanna play alot more of ya'll than just that chump shogun haha.

Top Bottom