• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Handorin

Smash Hero
Silly Chad. Just through a cat at him.

Do we have an approximate time INN VI will be? Quarter 4?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I was kidding Lance and I knew you were not a nub. I just found your act of trying to sound dumb/n00bish to get people to money match you funny (hence my dumb act and accepting your money match). Lol

If you tell me where to go in Knoxville, I can possibly come over there sometime Virgilijus. ;)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well me JMOAN Sunchaser Slim Keta and Kevin (non poster) are gonna drive to FC. we are taking a van and we have room for 2 more people if JMOAN can get his Dad's Van (hint hint Moogle Coach)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Not before me G. Vice. I hope to keep up with your (ihavespaceballs) awesome playing sometime ihavespaceballs. If not, then at least I will have as much fun as the other times I faced you. :)

BTW, Moogle and the other Alabama smashers better come. I <3 Moogle especially. ;)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Oh I have a better idea...I will let you play him first then I will play the winner. LOL. But seriously I would love to play anyone willing to play me.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
KOkingpin someone gave me a heads up that you were one of the best Ganon's in the mid-south...that really makes me wanna play you at the next biweekly :).

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hey are these on Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. I might be coming to this one. Calm down little girls, i know youre excited :chuckle: "The Great LVL9" is coming! tell your friends! I want to MM people too. LOL Lance youre so tricky. Ill archery match you. $50 ill bring my bow.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Haha...awww man I was in little rock awhile back to play some smashers! I totally missed you lvl9!! I want to play you too...if it isn't clear by now I wanna play all of you guys. I hope it is on Fri/Sat cause I have church Sunday and I ain't missing Church. :p

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Sat/sun! Done Im there! ;) need a TV? or are you guys fine on setups?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Obviously, G. Vice also wants to play my ultra, famous Link because it is awesome and stuff. :chuckle: :p

Also, biweekly is on sat/sun but you will have enough time to get to church if it is 10:00 AM and onlly an hour away or so. We get out around 7ish I think.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It would be great if I could maybe find a place to go to church up there...if not I may not be able to make it to this one :(. I live in SW Arkansas and about 3 hours from Little Rock...that doesn't bode well for my gas money XD.

Nite

Smash Champion
Apparently many baby smashers will be born soon. (What the hell am I talking about?)

The return of lvl9! lol. I <3 you.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Nite, if you have twins you should name them Ken and Isai and have people refer to them as El Chocolate Diablo when they're together.

Nite

Smash Champion
Lol. Good idea. I'd be lucky to have kids that good, haha. (So off topic, but oh wells)

Um...I'm deciding if I'll be at this biweekly or not. Not sure at this point.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Speak of the devil's, I am watching their vids online as we speak...I wanna play them and hopefully things will turn out good for me. XD But yes...NES nOOb...we will square off. You may as well go ahead and start practicing for me becuz you are gonna need it! lol

G. Vice

Smash Lord
The "G" in G. Vice stands for Gerudo...I use ganon. Umm I believe they make a pretty fair match up don't they? No I hate sheiks also..but I need to learn to fight them.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
how, Chad- Yea, if Ambix doesn't feel like teaming, or lacks the cash, then I'm more than honored to team with you (if you'll have me, that is!).

Lance- I think I'm going to install a scoop on the front of my car in order to avoid exploding armadillo granades. It'll look like a totally fresh snowplow-mobile!

Oh, new people at biweeklies makes me happeh!

*edit* Nite, if you attend, I shall purchase your pizza! Come on buddy!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Zangief says hi! Zero. Jesus is coming again!? we had so much fun last time. I saved this pic of me and him so people would believe...

Top Bottom