• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Nite

Smash Champion
<3 I miss you guys too.

If I come to this one, someone has to help me sleep all day so I can stay awake, lol. I've been falling asleep at like 10:00 pm lately. So...*Wake up....stretches (BRICK TO THE HEAD!)* Something like that will do.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on going to one in July.

McCloud- you really confuse me with your avatar and pink name. I thought you were DoH for a sec. It happened to me in the DH too.

lvl9- we need to play sometime. Call me, I haven't started my new job yet. And is that really you in that picture?

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Sarg- Yea, that's lvl9. It was somewhat intimidating at first, but it's still just the lovable, super-cool lvl9. It was highly badass when he sliced his pumpkin in the parking lot with the katana.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Somehow I feel the odd man out. :(

Oh well, I am just going to say I am going to take "first" (last but I am trying to think positive XD). Anyways, friendlies again ihavespaceballs? Wouldn't feel like a biweekly without playing you.

Edit: Yay Mookie

NES n00b

Smash Master
Your new sig. is creepy Chad. D:

I will be there just because I know all of you will miss me if I don't come. Hopefully, I have improved enough to actually provide challenges to people there *cough* Moogle, ihavespaceballs, Chad, etc.*. Or not get last place. lol

Going all Link this time. :)

NES n00b

Smash Master
I just put people who I remembered at the top of my head. If I implied you guys were coming, I didn't know if you guys were or not.

Doesn't really matter to me since I am going over there tomorrow. You can't get rid of me that easily. :p We are going to have to do those Fox dittos, again.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Good news, bad news. My wisdom teeth removement has been rescheduled for the week after FC. Bad news, I've had a recent death in the family, and I'm a little down right now. But I'm still gonna try to make it to this bi, though. I can't miss out seeing people I haven't seen ever since INN V.

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry, but I will unfortunately not be able to make it this weekend. Hopefully I make the next one.

PS - Cash Battle 4 is in pre-production right now.

j00t

Smash Champion
I just put people who I remembered at the top of my head. If I implied you guys were coming, I didn't know if you guys were or not.

Doesn't really matter to me since I am going over there tomorrow. You can't get rid of me that easily. :p We are going to have to do those Fox dittos, again.
We did Fox dittos? :< I don't even know if i'm being talked to or not. :p

NES n00b

Smash Master
I am pretty sure I talked to you, JWT, when you were with Moogle before the tournament. I also played Captain Falcon and Fox against your Fox. If you are being sarcastic in your post, then please forget this message. >_>

Anyways, I want to play Link against a Fox such as yours. ;)

j00t

Smash Champion
I am pretty sure I talked to you, JWT, when you were with Moogle before the tournament. I also played Captain Falcon and Fox against your Fox. If you are being sarcastic in your post, then please forget this message. >_>

Anyways, I want to play Link against a Fox such as yours. ;)
No, I meant i'm not sure if you were talking to me in that post. I know we talked at the biweekly. I think I remember playing you now.... we were at one of the corner televisions weren't we?

NES n00b

Smash Master
No, I meant i'm not sure if you were talking to me in that post. I know we talked at the biweekly. I think I remember playing you now.... we were at one of the corner televisions weren't we?
Yes we did. I played mostly Captain Falcon and said Darkrain combo at least twice. You also asked me if my main was Fox. You told me how badly you were doing that day. You also beat my Falcon alot. Remember now. >_>

j00t

Smash Champion
OH YEAH! I remember now... you're the guy that makes a Darkrain combo out of everything. Haha.... good times and good friendlies (Or unfriendlies, however you want to look at them :p)

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
New dudes at the bi-weeklies I hear...I think? Awesome. I can't wait to go to this.

Zero, I'm sure we'll be riding to the bi together, but Nite, Lance, and any other Run7 Smashers that see this, GET YOUR *** TO THIS BI-WEEKLY! I remember how six of the seven use to be at nearly every bi-weekly. I am VERY sad.

PS:
I hope there is some Naruto action, like I seem to put in every post!!!!! 100% Kisame combos are smexy.

Top Bottom