• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
FC > LTEC, I couldn't take off for both, since I have to take off nearly a week for FC and since LTEC is on the following week I'd have to take off like another 4 days, and that's just not going to happen.
I blunderstand. :laugh:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Gannon Bannnnnned

I just Gannon Banned someone in the Georgia Profile thread, and immediately upon posting, skipped around my empty house while pointing my gun-fingers in consecutively random directions while making gun noises.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
IHSB is mad. Samus should not suck in doubles rawr

p.s. Yay for Yang coming home :) Lucky timing, my orientation is the Monday. I'm not sure if my parents will let me go to the bi though. I doubt it.
Okay well be sure to ask them ahead of time and to mention that my Mom will be dropping us off/picking us up (in case they're worried about teen driving...)

because if I were a parent, I would be worried about my teen being driven around by Yang. Remember that time I got lost going to Iori's house... and we drove around NOWHERE for like 30 minutes and somehow found the COMPLETELY other side of Covington Pike and then called Boon for instructions LOL

oh and yay i get to play Dogysamich tomorrow!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Okay well be sure to ask them ahead of time and to mention that my Mom will be dropping us off/picking us up (in case they're worried about teen driving...)

because if I were a parent, I would be worried about my teen being driven around by Yang. Remember that time I got lost going to Iori's house... and we drove around NOWHERE for like 30 minutes and somehow found the COMPLETELY other side of Covington Pike and then called Boon for instructions LOL

oh and yay i get to play Dogysamich tomorrow!
There is NO shame in getting lost on the way to Iori's. Read his smash wiki profile here: (www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Iori) for more details.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone happen to be able to make a good screenshot of a Dark Captain Falcon with the MEL Tag on Final destination doing his taunt pose? I'm trying to make a T-shirt. Preferably of it being a bit close up on Falcon but still showing his entire body.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Know who isn't a pokemon? Lower Upper Decomposition of Linear Matrix equations...sorry; homework sucks.

So I'm incredibly bored up here in Knoxville with none of you guys around :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
My mom called King a pokemon :(
I'm sorry!! :( I hope you weren't too mean or upset!
One time my mom called FFXI "World of Warcraft" and I FREAKED OUT!!

"WHAT LEVEL DOES THAT SAY I AM?!? HUH?! SIXTY---SEVEN!! THATS NOT POSSIBLE IN THE EVIL GAME YOU SAID GO AWAY TURN OFF LIGHTS BRING FOOD"

Nite

Smash Champion
You missed it completely Lance :/

The level cap is 75 in FFXI I think though.
What do you mean by he missed it completely? If you are saying he is wrong, you betta read dat again!

Anyways, you lost me too.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I only quit because when I had a moment of realization and took a "break" from the game, a friend of mine took EVERYTHING from my account.

I then picked up another friends account a year later, played it for a month or two......
The level cap on WoW is 70. Noob.

:laugh:
I had already mentioned that I played FFXI over a year ago, Lance. Do I keep telling my story the way it actually happened and hope someone doesn't kill the funny with the new WoW level cap, or do I change the story around for an -almost- no good reason?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I had already mentioned that I played FFXI over a year ago, Lance. Do I keep telling my story the way it actually happened and hope someone doesn't kill the funny with the new WoW level cap, or do I change the story around for an -almost- no good reason?
Change your story. Lol, you'll never be anywhere that doesn't have someone who knows the new level cap =)

Top Bottom