• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Honoring our Cali bound clansman with the name eh? :p
Yeah, I'm going to do that from now on, because he's moving so far away and he's even thinking about quitting smash... even though California is an amazing smash scene.

RayJ

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I have not been to one of these before but when does the next one start in

West Memphis Arkansas? I am very good and I call myself BlueJay because my signature character is blue Falco and my nickname is Jay and Falco is a bird. LOL

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
West Memphis Arkansas? I am very good and I call myself BlueJay because my signature character is blue Falco and my nickname is Jay and Falco is a bird. LOL
Oh you silly chap! You obviously didn't get the memo about the bird-flu outbreak in TN. Falco = infected, which = banned. No Falco in Tennekkee! YAYYYYY! :chuckle: Anyhow, welcome! You play anyone other than Falco?

Lance, Yang, Chad, Nite, Zane- Only level caps that matter are in Pokemon and Earthbound . ^^

Members of DML who were at Ambix's Thursday night/Saturday morning- Good poop!

Lvl9- If you're readin' this, you need to get your arse to this upcoming biweekly.

Zane- At this next bw, mind if I watch you cook one of those miraculous hotsauce pizzas? Or perhaps I could ask you for cooking instructions. I figure that Pizza Inn won't keep such a delectable pizza going for much longer, so if I ever happen to want a hot sauce pizza and Pizza Inn isn't making them, it'd help if I knew how to craft one on my own.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Zane- If you ever need extra help making pizzas at a BW, find me. Im in the buisness. ;) >_> and did I ever get you that INN5 footage? I could have sworn I did, but now I cant remember.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey jack wanna team up at the Next Biweekly man. I know the First time we teamed it didnt come out to well but i think we will do incredibly good together now.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hey guys, I may be in town for July 4th, but I have to be back up in Knoxville for that Friday :(

I swear I miss every Bi...

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
hey jack wanna team up at the Next Biweekly man. I know the First time we teamed it didnt come out to well but i think we will do incredibly good together now.
Unless IHSB has decided to not team with me for Melee-FC I think we are gonna keep teaming at the bi-weeklies for practice, though I wouldn't blame him if he did lol.

IHSB - Lemme know if you are for sure gonna team with me for FC, I'm gonna PM Kish to tell him to update my info.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Unless IHSB has decided to not team with me for Melee-FC I think we are gonna keep teaming at the bi-weeklies for practice, though I wouldn't blame him if he did lol.

IHSB - Lemme know if you are for sure gonna team with me for FC, I'm gonna PM Kish to tell him to update my info.
Go ahead and tell Kish, but I'm not gonna be at the next bi. I'm leaving early Saturday for vacation in NC until FC starts.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Well Boon is going to be at this biweekly, but he said he is really, really rusty so I dont know if he is going to compete.

I could team with you if you want to, Saberguy.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well Boon is going to be at this biweekly, but he said he is really, really rusty so I dont know if he is going to compete.

I could team with you if you want to, Saberguy.
I see how it is. =(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
That would be cool Yang, you play Ganon right? We could team powerhouse it Falcon/Ganon style.
Yessir! But I can't play on July 4th, I'm flying into Memphis that day. >< I could smash on the 5th or 6th if anyone is free. We could do it at my house too.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll check later when I have to call work and see if they need me today.

McC- smash now?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I plan to be at the next Biweekly...maybe me and Shogun will be there and we can team.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If Shogun comes, I definately want to play against him. MM 2/3 mebbe?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ive already got first dibs on shogun. hes been my friend for a long time on FFXI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sK3AqFYAWQ

check that thread out!
1) Final Fantaru XI is pure evil.

2) Ok you've got first dibs, but I still get to play him. Our Ganons are different.

3) After chad's remark, im calling not clicking. (check that THREAD out? On YOUTUBE?! duckroll ploxkthx)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I've got an extension that automatically turns that youtube link (FYAWQ) into a picture of Rick Astley. But I still clicked it just for teh sexiness.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
All you guys suck who have to work on the 4th.

Seriously, get new jobs or something cause ****... :(

I'll try to get the Arkansas to come to this next biweekly.

Handorin

Smash Hero
All you guys suck who have to work on the 4th.

Seriously, get new jobs or something cause ****... :(

I'll try to get the Arkansas to come to this next biweekly.
I work at 10am until when ever and then at 4. I know she said one is definate and one isnt really, but I dont remember which. And there is always the possibility that I might work both. But if you want to drop by the Dominos that I work at, I'll get you some $5 pizzas >_>

Top Bottom