• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pool 9:
Darkrain
Warrior of Zarona
FaceLoran
CQuetHeSunn
SuperDoodleMan
Green Mario
Capps Indigo
KOkingpin

wooooo this might be the first time i dont make it out of pool ever...... i wanna play all these people soooo bad
Don't know your level of skill, but I'd also say to watch out for Warrior of Zarona. That Fox isn't a pushover.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Well guys, does anyone want me to bring anything for our bus rides to and from Melee-FC? I could bring some Guitar Hero, I'm definately bringing my N64 with Smash and 2 controllers. MK Trilogy as well lol. Chad if you want me to I could bring my laptop for some stepmania action (Bring your keyboard.) I could bring my wii and get a few VC games on there so we could play.

If you guys think of anything let me know, would help if someone brought a powerstrip along with them (Especially for the 4 hour layover in Chicago.)

I'll be heading to Nite's house at around 8 o clock so post here before then.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm thinking about buying a flashcart (N4DS, specifically) and a 1GB or 2GB memory stick to go with it, and I wanted to know if anyone had already done that. Chad, is that what you had told me about earlier?? Or Jack, do you have one?? Or anybody ^^"?

I just painted my first controller tonight. I used my triwing to take off the shells, I sanded them down, and I painted the shells red and A,B,X,Y,R,L,Z, D-pad and Start all yellow, leaving the control stick and c-stick their normal colors. The yellow looks like the c-stick yellow. They're drying in the garage right now.

I also bought the paint to make a light blue controller with navy blue buttons (which im going to stencil a white piplup onto), a white controller with pink buttons (sexually-confused captain falcon colors!!! like g-reg!!), and a green controller with red buttons and a yellow d-pad!!! (hint hint!! what does that look like! i can do metroid stencils!!).

I also am browsing the materials that I will need to make a blue bow!! huzzah!
I'm bored down in Georgia and I'm having MASSIVE arts and crafts cravings.

btw Good luck at FC-D everyone!! I'm sure you will all do great!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well... you do have to show up. If you actually want to enter the tournament you sign the little sheet and pay $10. Otherwise, you just play friendlies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Thanks guys. I wish more of the mid-south were more active when it comes to going OOS though. If you guys like local tournaments, you just have no idea how much fun you would have at big out of state tournaments. I love it man. I know you guys would have the time of your life.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Get someone to go to court for me and I will. I was so pumped about going to FC until that happened.

Handorin

Smash Hero
DP since it wont let me edit. How did you guys do? Anyone make it to brackets? How did the South do in crews? etc etc

Nite

Smash Champion
Iori and I made it to brackets I believe. South beat Midwest and lost to EC. There weren't a WC or International because lack of players.

I didn't play against EC because I was just waking up and felt like an alt. would do better than I would at the time. I eventually got warmed up and played against Midwest.

Nite

Smash Champion
Edit button is garbage...

There wasn't* a WC or International team* because lack of players.

Also, not saying that we would've won against EC if I played. lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
DP since it wont let me edit.
bow chicka wow wow. ;)

Good **** at FC guys, you all make me feel awesome for living in the south. and wowwwzz at nite in crews vs. midwest. How come you didnt play for us vs. DML huh huh

Nite

Smash Champion
Iori didn't make it out of the 3rd pool I thought =x
Did he not? I thought he said that he made it into brackets. Maybe he didn't. His pool was pretty hard, so maybe I'm mistaken.
bow chicka wow wow. ;)

Good **** at FC guys, you all make me feel awesome for living in the south. and wowwwzz at nite in crews vs. midwest. How come you didnt play for us vs. DML huh huh
I had only had a couple hours of sleep that day, so I wanted to sleep in more than anything. I got a good 8-10 hours of sleep, so that definitely helped.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
OH MY GOD!!! I havent been to this site in so freakin long. But I had to check up and see how my boy did at FC. Awesome stuff Nite. Congrats man on making it into the brackets!!!

Thanks guys. I wish more of the mid-south were more active when it comes to going OOS though. If you guys like local tournaments, you just have no idea how much fun you would have at big out of state tournaments. I love it man. I know you guys would have the time of your life.
Yeah dude. I know what you mean. I wanted to be at FC with ya so bad. Glad you had fun though man. I guess I need to start playing smash heavily again. Hey, if I have a vehicle this week sometime, you wanna play? I have an urge to play now. HAHAHA

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I would have gone to FC, but as some of you guys will find (or already have) your school work load gets heavy as the years go bye. Also, I plan on applying for an internship in Washington next year during the summer, so it's already not looking good :(

Regardless, congrats to Nite, Iori, and all of you other guys that made the South proud! :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hopefully now people no longer call the south "fl + tx"... but wow texas repped the south really well in teams, amirite?

But still :):) Nite could start playing with the tag TN like forward does with AZ hahaha

Nite

Smash Champion
But still :):) Nite could start playing with the tag TN like forward does with AZ hahaha
Lol, yea. We did that when Forward, Shiz, and myself were doing the Falco challenge at INN V.

Slinky- Hell yea man. I always have fun when I play with you. I've got a LOT of school work to finish up today and possibly tomorrow. After that I should be free for a little while though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just a friendly announcement to everyone--

The midsouths Truffle Shffl'er himself, DJ Boonbabyface, now has sealed the deal and worked his first shift at LaserQuest. I will be posting his work schedule as soon as he gives it to me aka I beg and plead -- and then we can all go and rip off free games and make him lose his job!!!

Top Bottom