• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wow, South vs East was too intense. I was just disappointed when there wasnt a Shiz vs PCChris falco ditto. =(

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
South and Midwest was intense. Nite, linguini, Shiz, and KeepspeedN were amazing. KeepspeedN would have been better if he didn't sd.

Shiz owned everything he touched. Tore up PC Chris!!!!!!!!!

And Linguini beat M2K and won the Midwest crew at the end.

Nite freakin took out Vidjo by himself. Anyone who knows Nite knows that he is good against peaches(Lance) and is good at Brinstar(Iori).

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Slinky- Hell yea man. I always have fun when I play with you. I've got a LOT of school work to finish up today and possibly tomorrow. After that I should be free for a little while though.
Awesome man. Yeah, we always have some good matches. The night before you left for FC, when I was playing you, it kinda gave me a smack in the the old rump. I want to play now. So, I might have a vehicle here tomorrow if you are free. If you are free, let me know and I'll try and make some plans. YOU OWNED VIDJO!!!! YOU DEMON!!!! ^____~

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
so like, there's a biweekly this saturday?
how does this work? people give me money if i show up?

Nite

Smash Champion
Love you guys. Hopefully I won't have any school work to do tomorrow. (I'm doing it right now. I better not!) Either you give me a call or I'll give you a call tomorrow Skoot. Or both, whatever works. lol

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
are there usually enough people to have teams?
i can't say for sure that i'll come if there isn't.

Nite

Smash Champion
There's usually not a big turnout for doubles. Most of the time there are like 4-6 teams.

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
gah, don't you people know that teams is where the fun is.
i cry at night thinking about kittens.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Love you guys. Hopefully I won't have any school work to do tomorrow. (I'm doing it right now. I better not!) Either you give me a call or I'll give you a call tomorrow Skoot. Or both, whatever works. lol
Awesome. I'll just see what time I wake up. HAHAHA I call ya sometime tomorrow. Hope I have something to drive tomorrow. HAHA

Handorin

Smash Hero
Awesome man. Yeah, we always have some good matches. The night before you left for FC, when I was playing you, it kinda gave me a smack in the the old rump. I want to play now. So, I might have a vehicle here tomorrow if you are free. If you are free, let me know and I'll try and make some plans. YOU OWNED VIDJO!!!! YOU DEMON!!!! ^____~
Saturday I might be over at Zero's to smash...cause it is my birthday Friday. (Previous commitments on Friday)

G@BE

Smash Lord
So when is the actual big Innsomnia going to happen????
cuz i really want to go to the next big one ^-^

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
IMPORTANT NOTE

The biweekly will be canceled this week. I forgot there's a wedding that I'm going to up in Jonesboro.

I'm not sure if we'll start next weekend or if we'll just skip both weeks and stay on track

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm reading it now.
wow did nobody notice that spacenuts said he pirated harry potter...
sauce??? much internets reward

Sux that the biweekly was cancelled, but im down in GA so whatev >.>""

OH and anybody who plays pokemon -- I downloaded and installed Pokesav, and now I can create my own AR codes and then upload them onto my AR thru my usb cord, sooooo basically I can make lvl 100 pokemon that look completely legit (correct 'place caught', id numbers, etc.), and I can program their IVs, EVs, their moves, their natures and abilities, if theyre shiny... everything.

SOO if you have a pokemon that you want, I could make it for you! I'm going to get my Dad's wifi password this weekend (and my friend code as well ^^'), and then I can start shipping away the pokemon.

I dont know how many of you WOULD want this (it totally saves time), but ill be up and running in a few days.

ps. HAHAHA I HAVE A BOLD BLISSEY --- ITS ON NOW

Nite

Smash Champion
True, but I get nothing out of using an AR personally. It takes away all that I play the game for.

I did say that though, lol.

DJ Boonbuggy

Smash Apprentice
BTW - Laser Quest (poplar/highland plaza thing) is having a luau lockin on this friday (the 20th) from 12am to 6am. 30 dollars if you sign up before friday, 35 dollars on friday. If you don't know where LaserQuest is give them a call at 324 4800 or you can call me if you know my cell. I know this is quick notice, but hopefully we'll get some turn out, it'd be something fun to do. Btw, if you play for 2 hours, you cover that 30 dollar charge - if you play for 6 hours, that's over 100 so I hope you guys show up ^^

And I'll post my schedule for next week if people want to come play and hear my glorious speech skills

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wow, I share birthdays with Wobbles. (If he entered his correct birthday that is.)

EDIT: Anyone else going to go to LQ tonight?

DJ Boonbuggy

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know it was hando's bday, interesting. Celebrate your birthday with some phat hawaiian shirt lasertag :p I'm going and 4 of my friends from school and such'll be there for sure, not sure about others

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Screw You, You're From Memphis And Don't Forget It.
haha did you type that in all caps? yeah im from memphis and ill be back there in one semester ><' but for now its just me and dogysamich, reppin south GA.

oh btw GUESS WHO? (loves scav and virgilijus) haha

oh and if i were iori i'd say something like

"ps. new name new game HIDDDDEN LOTTUUUS!!"

Handorin

Smash Hero
More people should have gone to laser quest. It was a blast. In one game, Boon and I had an actual SHL fight, then a couple of people joined in even though they didnt have any idea what they were doing. Then we had a dueling ladder out in the main lobby and I beat Boon in the finals to get a free game pass.

We need to do that again with lots of smashers.

Top Bottom