• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I'm good, thanks for asking Handorin.

Alright dudes, my fangirlin' *** is here to tell all of you that you guys have the head start on me in Brawl, so hurry up and pick those with advantages on Ike 'cause that INCREDIBLY SEXY beast is my main!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alright dudes, my fangirlin' *** is here to tell all of you that you guys have the head start on me in Brawl, so hurry up and pick those with advantages on Ike 'cause that INCREDIBLY SEXY beast is my main!
thats not fair.

reflex got wario
fizz got ike

wheres my plusle and minun

edit--ohlol ontopic--
I might not be able to make the biweekly >.< because my mom wants me to be at the lake house that weekend. I'll have to ask her about staying...

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Haha, well...err...don't lose hope Yang! Or Tom, what do you want to be called now?

P.S.
Interesting Pogeymanz team. If you ever wanna' battle, I'll be able to. Standard rules though. No ubers, hacked stats and sleep, evasion, OHKO, item hax, and species clause.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Haha, well...err...don't lose hope Yang! Or Tom, what do you want to be called now?

P.S.
Interesting Pogeymanz team. If you ever wanna' battle, I'll be able to. Standard rules though. No ubers, hacked stats and sleep, evasion, OHKO, item hax, and species clause.
You know, I guess it doesn't matter what I'm called because people (half the people at smashaid) still call me yang.

But I'll pokemans battle you in a few days, sures. In fact, at smashaid I pokemans battled Spacenuts on the big screen (with people watching ><) and while he Ninjask'd baton pass --> Swampert, I just stood there and let it happen instead of roaring him with Leafeon... i just kinda wasn't thinking properly. Then he proceeded to rapesies me until we lost connection with the wii and he couldnt finish the match hahaha

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to arrange some kind of teleportation unit, or a freaking Portkey, or some kind of Beam Tri Up situation so I can be in Memphis this weekend and at the same time not spend the money to drive to Memphis? If so, I'm TOTALLY at the Bi.

If not, I guess I'll just move into this condo I just bought over here in Knoxville.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yang, why did you rename youself Tom? Yang is so much better. And if you go by your real name, it has to be Thomas, Im already stuck with that. >_>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Haha Bible Black, another reason why I can't wait to get back to my computer in Memphis.

Leave it to Manko to have a sig so good that it overshadows my Captain Falcon using Peach's taunt picture haha. I wish you could have been at Smashaid man, would have been good times. When you are in Jax you must tell me so we can smash.

@Hando: stfu mangs my name is Tom or you can call me Yang. Talking about names, if McCloud is Mike then who are you haha :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
A lot of people at school call me Swanson and everyone on Smashboards calls me Hand/Hando, those on WoW call me Hand, and those in my clan of various games calls me Handy.

Take a pick.

Handorin

Smash Hero
That worked once. Are you going to Frisbee this Friday? I changed to 6 if you havnt heard, and we might do it at the school.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Imma call him Billy, too.

Well, it looks like I can't make it to this biweekly :( but I'm going to try to smash with people before I go back to Georgia. I'll be in town from the 5-10th, and then the 13-18th.

Oh haha, did anyone else laugh when they found out that Mel Brooks is making Spaceballs the Animated Series on G4? hahaha :)

edit so as not to bump-- Does Shai Hulud ever come to biweeklies? Because I've been reading some of his posts and his location is Mississippi... and he seems like a total butthead.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Boy, I'm more excited than ever now :)

And Snake will be doing most of the ****** Lance! Just you wait and see!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
How many Metal Gear has Peach destroyed?

I rest my case ;)

Once Brawl comes out it's your Peach v my Snake!...my...that sounds way too sexual :O

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
so when is the next bi? I really want to go to one, but school starts so **** soon, and I'll be an RA this semester so I'll only have two weekends off a month, so not as many bi's for me, but I promise I will bless you innsomniacs with the presence of Sarg!

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
How many Metal Gear has Peach destroyed?

I rest my case ;)

Once Brawl comes out it's your Peach v my Snake!...my...that sounds way too sexual :O
Cash battle?

I'm gonna start my hustle-spree all over with the new game fellas xD

BTW, if peach were in those games she wouldn't have to sneak around homeslice.

Do you think the metal gears could withstand a dress?

I rest my case.

lolz

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Everyone knows that peach owns all. It is that simple, especially double peach :)

Lance, I just noticed your sig, so freakin sweet!!!!

PEACH IS CONFIRMED :) and Lance is on top of it. She looks so Hawt!!!!!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Doods, come make the next bi awesome! It was only most of DML + most of Bloodline last night, and we only had one TV, with no memory card. Still had fun though, I want to see you guys from AR! And you doods too from that happenin' crew "Run7"

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Crew battle results, black team (IHSB, Ambix, Chad) vs white team (Iori, Ichigo, Kyo)
IHSB (Samus) 4 stock vs Iori (Ice Climbers) 4 stock
IHSB (Samus) 1 stock vs Ichigo (Captain Falcon) 4 stock
Ambix (Peach) 4 stock vs Ichigo (Captain Falcon) 1 stock
Ambix (Peach) 3 stock vs Kyo (Captain Falcon) 4 stock
Chad (Pikachu) 4 stock vs Kyo (Captain Falcon) 2 stock
Chad (Pikachu) 1 stock, black team wins!

Top Bottom