• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Ike immitates Kirby.
Not true. Kirby used a time machine, saw Ike in Brawl, was all "HOSHIAT THAT OWNS! Ima' copy that move and when Brawl comes out, I'm gonna' look nearly the same as I do now!" :/ Eh.

Yang: Good luck with that one, or rather those two, XD.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oh man, Red in Brawl is too good. :) Everyone should go check the smashbros.com site if they haven't yet.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wow, Nintendo just pulled one on us. That is the weirdest character ever. (In a good way)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
When is the next tourney? I might come to the next one. It's only an hour away for me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
um my zelda vs you MM? lol Zelda is good. IM COMIN TO THIS BI DANG IT!

Edit : Friday/saturday or saturday/sunday?
I halfway expected you to respond to that KO haha ^^'

I actually would MM you, but I'm going to be living in GA by then...

-Chad-

Slackerator
DML might not be in attendance due to the midnight gaming thingie we may go to instead...

My first bi- absence = (

*cough* this means no TVs since no one else ever brings them *cough*

Handorin

Smash Hero
I dont come because it is Saturday/Sunday. The last couple were exceptions. If you changed the day though...

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Sweet! I'll be there to come take your money.

What day exactly? What time? Is it still at the pizza inn or whatever?

Handorin

Smash Hero
If I ever went, I would bring one. It's just that my cube, game, and memory card were stolen at INN V.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Sweets thanks, BLADeZ will be there!

I gotta just talk to G. Vice to see if he needs to look for a church or something.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Well gentlemen, as my Shakespeare teacher would say, "Now is the [spring] of our discontent."

Tomorrow afternoon, I move to the bumble****, middle-of-nowhere town of Waycross, Georgia until December. I'm going there because I told my parents that I wanted to get into medical school and they believe that I am both too lazy and too addicted to video games to succeed in college (read: a 3.6 GPA or higher). Therefore, they believe that sending me to a college in the middle of nowhere will make me a shoo-in for a solid 4.0 GPA for a semester, while at the same time it will allow my father (who is more than despicable) the opportunity to instill in me the values of hard work and dedication.

I will miss my friends in Milk and Cookies, Inc. most dearly.

That being said, when I return I plan on scheduling and holding a very large tournament at a hotel in Memphis. I'm still unsure whether it will be melee or brawl oriented, but I know that it will be a rewarding experience. But the point is that I will be able to... wow, you're still reading? Basically I hate my parents and will prove to them that I can both get into medical school and play smash.

Top Bottom