• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Nite

Smash Champion
I didn't even notice this is tomorrow. I might be there, but I may not be able to. I'll give you guys an update tomorrow and let you know.

Zero- Sorry for not answering my phone. I was sleeping and my mom didn't answer it, or wake me up or anything, lol. I ask her to wake me up when people call, but it doesn't happen. Sorry.

Chad- Your sig scares me, but so does your Pika, so I guess it fits just perfect.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I think we may have proved tonight that Smash skill does not tranfer to bowling, but wow. It was great hanging out with all of you guys again. Especially when I don't have to worry about playing competitive matches at 8am. On a side note I may make it tomorrow.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
TWIPL cannot make it to this Bi due to Work, Work, Party, FFXI, Jmoan going out of town, Getting my Freaking Optical Hat on FFXI finally. so yeah lots of stuff going on if anyone needs me for anything like PR stuff call my house 615-267-0902. if you prank call me i will hunt u down and destroy your soul.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
CO_Brad- You're making it, no ifs, ands or butts! Yea, bowling was a blast, good **** all who came!

Nite- It's straight nukka. You need to do more schoolwork and less BB, though >_>

Fizz- You're a total n00b!

Chad- You're going down next frame!! XD

Nite

Smash Champion
Man, I keep telling you guys that I haven't been doing anything, lol. If I don't do my school work, I don't do anything. (Including PSO!) You gotsa believe me.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Oh yeah. I am going now, Zero. Apparently my dad(who always gives us grief about going to Biweeklies) woke up this morning and asked if we were going tonight and to take the van...WTF. Who cares. Its just means we are coming. I may be sucking it up due to Acent Core playing.

Chad-I was the one that suggested Putt Putt and Lance said we should do Laser Tag. Either way I really dont care. It will be great. As long as we go to IHOP afterwards and scare them again. That had to be one of the funniest things ever.

Zane-I don't know if you can handle my Spartan bowling. I chose a ball because it said "300" and set my sights on those Persian bowling pins. I tossed it as hard as I could...and guttered...but NO! Mind games. It jumped from the gutter and took out eight of the pins. We all sucked so bad but it was soooo fun. I even tried break dancing because a girl with us made a strike.

-Chad-

Slackerator
<3 you guys! Especially Brad for this awesome King shirt haha, man it's so great. Also thanks a million Zero/Brad for the burned pillows CD! It was great seeing you too Nite, even though you only stared at me while eating your pizza hahah.

Oh yeah, Slinky next time we gotta get some Pika vs Link matches going haha, I kinda forgot to ask you if you wanted to play.

I hope more people show to the next bi though : D

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Is there a results thread for INN6 bws? I guess not, weird...
Anyway:
Singles:
1. Chad
2. Iori
3. IHSB
4. Saberguy
5. Ambix
5. NES Noob
7. HyperDragon
7. Duke

Doubles:
1. Chad + Ambix
2. Iori + Lance
3. Saber + IHSB

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
i'm on fenrir. i have war, too. it's nice.
one of my lsmates just synthed unicorn feet+1, first on the server. wish he'd been synthing for me ; ;

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just want you both to know that FFXI is impossible to quit. You will be playing it 10 years from now.

I only quit because when I had a moment of realization and took a "break" from the game, a friend of mine took EVERYTHING from my account.

I then picked up another friends account a year later, played it for a month or two, and then had another lapse out of it, during which my first friend (waited a week and then) took EVERYTHING from the account again.

I now have relapses, but I soothe myself down with my Eevee team.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Yeah I whored myself out to WoW 'cause almost everyone I know plays that game. FF11 is a much better game.

I can't really go to many bi-weeklies 'cause most of the time I'm the only one who drives/pays gas money and it's freaking expensive to go. I'm not gonna completely quit, but I definitely won't be able to make every one.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I have never been affected by mmorpgs: school is too much of a load to try to waste away my life battling blood elves or whatever the hell is in there.

P.S. -:093: Do it for Haunter and you will find the strength :093:

P.P.S. - I <3 Iori

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Are we still going to have a biweekly on the 7th/8th? Its during LTEC, so I know like dml and probably some run7 will be at LTEC... but I'll actually be spending my one weekend of Memphis visitation that weekend and my mom said that not only could I go but we could bring McCloud/Handorin and pick them up.

If I'm guessing right, we'll be missing Chad, Iori, Myz, Ambix, IHSB, Nite, and Lance?? We could still have a biweekly though right?

and on a funnier note:

I have a horribly addictive personality, please continue to keep me away from MMOs, kthxbi.
LOL this will be funny.

http://www.runescape.com/

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Are we still going to have a biweekly on the 7th/8th? Its during LTEC, so I know like dml and probably some run7 will be at LTEC... but I'll actually be spending my one weekend of Memphis visitation that weekend and my mom said that not only could I go but we could bring McCloud/Handorin and pick them up.

If I'm guessing right, we'll be missing Chad, Iori, Myz, Ambix, IHSB, Nite, and Lance?? We could still have a biweekly though right?
I won't make that biweekly because I'll be in North Carolina from that Saturday until FCD starts. I don't think any of DML is going to LTEC either, but I could be wrong.

Nite

Smash Champion
What the hell else are we supposed to waste our lives on?

And no, I don't think I'll be able to go to LTEC.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Holy jesus Moogle. psssst moogle, come to my house and take the greyhound with us to FCD hahah.

None of DML is going to LTEC and I highly doubt any of the Run7 are either.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oh... I had just assumed that because it was Southern Circuit you guys were going. Well, I guess I made an *** outta u+me. I'm looking forward to the next biweekly, then.

-Chad-

Slackerator
FC > LTEC, I couldn't take off for both, since I have to take off nearly a week for FC and since LTEC is on the following week I'd have to take off like another 4 days, and that's just not going to happen.

Top Bottom