• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
FC is a huge tournament held by the Kish Brothers in South Bend, Indianna. Great payout, and gets quite a bit of people there. The one I went to with my Run7 mates and other friends was FC6, and there were some dudes from Europe there.

Nite

Smash Champion
Fizz- You HAVE to go to FC with me. Man, if you can go that would be see awesome. I really don't feel like riding the bus for 15 hours by myself. You'd have to come down here and go from Memphis, lol. I <3 you.

Anybody else that is going, let me know. As far as I know, I'm the only one greyhounding again. (Opposed to the 15 or so people last year...)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
lol, well this CHUMP whoops on you everyday. And I dunno G cause these guys were pretty good when I last played them so don't think you'll be running through them anytime soon, though i'd love to see you guys play. You have to beat me 5 in a row for that lol.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Haha well I think you are underestimating my skills. :) But I don't think I can keep up with them...yet. Gimme some more practice next semester and I think you will find me moving up to a 5 star general pretty soon.

Nite

Smash Champion
That reminds me of the Bloodline's Final Star Saga. lol. You wouldn't know anything about that because you don't know any of the locals, but most people might remember that.

"I'll show you the true power of a 9 star"

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Haha well I think you are underestimating my skills. :) But I don't think I can keep up with them...yet. Gimme some more practice next semester and I think you will find me moving up to a 5 star general pretty soon.
You like playing for money? I don't wanna go over $30 though, cause i'm not that confident in my skills.

Jesus(Mexican guy said:
Don't underestimate me Will, I'm gonna show you what a 7-Star can really do.
lolz

This post needed 10-characters to be posted so I added this completely ******** sentence.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Haha I wouldn't wager 5$ on my skills. If you wanna play for money then play Shogun...just be ready to fork some cash lol.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
When is FC?

Also, I would MM people (even if I suck and the MM conversation has nothing to do with me). You just have to come here to where I am (I can't skip summer intersession classes) or set the time during the weekends.

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha, I'm starting to think these BLADeZ guys really are cocky. Either that or it's just an act.

Edit- Lance get on AIM.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Niteykins, I'm pretty sure we're all greyhounding again this year to FC so you won't be alone

: )

And about the new guys who postin'

OH NOES THE PLATINUMS ARE BAK AAAAAAAAAH

G. Vice

Smash Lord
haha we like to clown to be honest. I know that I got no skills compared to you guys...but I only talk up Shogun cause he is legitimately good at the game. I have watched many many vids and I have yet to see a Samus that is equal to his...of course maybe I just haven't seen enough of them.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yay Chad! You guys going to the Memphis station again? That would be awesome if you would, lol.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap, train

Also, I MIGHT not make it to the next bi, since I'm having my wisdom teeth yanked out, and I may be drugged for the next couple of days after that (it takes place next Friday morning) So, pray for me :(

-Chad-

Slackerator
I dunno how much the greyhound will be yet, but last year it was like 100 something for round trip

I hope you guys can go heh, they're gonna start selling FC tickets online soon.

Nite

Smash Champion
I looked a couple days ago. From Memphis to South Bend it is going to be $90 round trip. Make sure you get your tickets at least 14 days in advance though. It will save you a lot of money.

-Chad-

Slackerator
It varies, so hopefully when you come it'll be a good night heh.

I'd say in between..10-25? Just a guess...maybe Zane'll jump in and say somethin.

j00t

Smash Champion
OMG! Lance talkz lIkz a n0ub. I wil acceptz ur MM snce u soundz FuNny. LOlz

mE don'tz now anybeter. >_>

And what are you talking about new people posting here Chad? I don't see any new posters. :lick:
I'm a new poster here! Bwahahaha!

Anyways, it was cool to meet all of you at the biweekly. I like your Fox, Chad. :p

Thanks for housing us, IHSB. That floor is so comfy. xD

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh woe is me : ( the day my Fox shines and my Pikachu is shunned...

:urg:
Well..... since Pikachu is a mouse, I do the same thing to Pikachus as I do to mice. Put them in the microwave and watch them asplode.

Besides, the only time i've seen your Pikachu play is when we were at Moogle's house. And I don't remember the matches much. :3

Bah, whatever - Nice Pikachu, Chad!

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
<<not a nub

OMG! Lance talkz lIkz a n0ub. I wil acceptz ur MM snce u soundz FuNny. LOlz

mE don'tz now anybeter. >_>

And what are you talking about new people posting here Chad? I don't see any new posters. :lick:
OKz, I'm not really a nub, i've been around a while. I can't tell if you're serious or not but everyone who knows me pre-INN4 knows that i'm all about money matching...but I'm not gonna do it this time.

That's right, you heard me OG INNsoms! LanceInYaPants1987376 is turning over a new leaf.

Anywho, good to have yaz.

I like linkboy, I think it's because of his sig. That **** is funny.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I am no longer attending FC because I need to go to court because of a ticket and I am saving money for a new car.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
FAILURE!!!

What did you get a ticket for?

Also, there are too few smashers up here in Knoxville! Also, if any one finds them self in Knoxville in the next two months I could spot you a place to stay... I'll end my pathetic plea here :(

Handorin

Smash Hero
I never really found out cause I was being checked out/going in an ambulence after my crash. My mom told me, but she couldnt remember it was. At least, I think I have to go to court, she kind of mentioned it but never talked much about it.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*invades Mid South*

RAWWWWWRRRRRRRRR

*runs back to GA*

On topic: I'm stoked already for INN VI :p

P.S. Can you tell I'm bored? Waiting to go to this tourny *sigh*

Top Bottom