• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
rainbow is..banned? what the ****? i never pick that stage but why would you ban it? you do realize iceys are still legal right?

Zucco

Smash Master
Shadow isnt going to this because now he can't choose Delfino.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I did not whine when I did not have smashville :)

Out of all the litte tournaments you MKs have advantageous stagelists, you cry when there is one that favors characters that are good on neutrals.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It's undecided. I probably will have it legal. Only problem is Pierce is gonna be a baby and not come if I do that losing my cohost.

EDIT: I've decided to make it a legal stage. If Pierce won't attend, then that's too bad.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
there are many people that can help you co host like jg and inui.

and stfu wyatt. i love you but ur character ***** on neutrals and so does iceys andd snake. they need gay stages to lose. i love you again

Inferno3044

Smash Master
there are many people that can help you co host like jg and inui.

and stfu wyatt. i love you but ur character ***** on neutrals and so does iceys andd snake. they need gay stages to lose. i love you again
I agree. I took in Atomsk's advice saying you needed RC. He said if it was banned, he would just ban brinstar and **** with IC's. Also it halts other good characters like Falco and Diddy (even though you Falco is definitely not good on Brinstar, Lylat, and I think Yoshi's). My cohost is gonna be somebody I trust and since Pierce apparently won't come, it might be Shippo. I know them both personally and I trust them. If not him, then probably JG cuz he's my boy. My main thing I'd need help in would be bracket seeding.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
sorry, i wasn't trying to make a big deal about the stages allowed. i wasn't even going to suggest changing the rules to the hosts. i was just simply not going to go. i play 100x better on delfino or RC and enjoy the matches much more. without being able to pick either of those, there would be no fun! XD
oh, and it's not just because of my character's advantage on those stages. ask dmbrandon, i beat his mk on delfino and RAINBOW CRUISE with diddy kong, consistently, but lost on the neutrals by A LOT. >_>

anyways, i'm glad rc is legal now. i think it is honestly a smart choice to make, considering ICs, snake, and diddy all having huge advantages with rc gone. i will most likely be here with diem.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
sorry, i wasn't trying to make a big deal about the stages allowed. i wasn't even going to suggest changing the rules to the hosts. i was just simply not going to go. i play 100x better on delfino or RC and enjoy the matches much more. without being able to pick either of those, there would be no fun! XD
oh, and it's not just because of my character's advantage on those stages. ask dmbrandon, i beat his mk on delfino and RAINBOW CRUISE with diddy kong, consistently, but lost on the neutrals by A LOT. >_>

anyways, i'm glad rc is legal now. i think it is honestly a smart choice to make, considering ICs, snake, and diddy all having huge advantages with rc gone. i will most likely be here with diem.
It wasn't just you that was annoyed. JG, Diem, Ksizzle, Inui, and Atomsk either said they wouldn't come or said it should be legal for good reasons. Mainly, the people wanted RC and I gave it to them. That logic will not work for any other stage.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
rainbow is..banned? what the ****? i never pick that stage but why would you ban it? you do realize iceys are still legal right?
Wtf???????????? If rainbow cruise is banned im not going anymore and i dont even pick it.
Oh rainbow's off? I ain't coming. Also my setups/crew won't.

a.k.a put Rainbow on because we really wanna come lol.
Cuz since Rainbow's already off, his opponents'll use their ban on delfino and stuffz.
because, ***, now everyone will ban delifino against him.
i was just simply not going to go. i play 100x better on delfino or RC and enjoy the matches much more. without being able to pick either of those, there would be no fun! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laxyoaHOP1c

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I already said, I don't care if you turn RC on, but if you do, I'm not going. Don't try and convince me, it's the end of the story.

MK already has advantage on almost every character, on almost every stage. The PRIMARY PURPOSE of Rainbow Cruise is so that you can't even ban a stage vs MK, because almost every character has to ban RC against any MK main ALWAYS. Trying to fight MK there is dumb.

It has nothing to do with me maining Marth, although of course Inui's ******** *** would say some ignorant **** like that (seriously, please don't come. You're getting so annoying now. Well actually, you can go if you want, I'll be home.) Most of the better MKs can beat me WITHOUT RAINBOW CRUISE, AND DO IT ANYWAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO BAN IT DUH! I just ditto the scrub ones, but it's stupid that I even have to switch off my main to fight a barely above average MK.

Furthermore, stupid stuff happens to almost everyone on RC. I watch DM do . . . well, what DM normally does, but still lose stocks to gimmicky stuff on Rainbow Cruise. Inui himself consistently complains about this stage, and even himself suggested that he might turn it off at one of his events (course, you can't really trust what comes out of this guys mouth). I decided to pick up the torch.

Pretty much everyone who complained (Ksizzle, Shadow, J.G., Inui) are people that main the BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME who has always been able to EAT YOUR BAN. Unless you're a DK or GnW main, you're really not going up against MK on this stage. Oh, and Wario I guess . . .

Marth actually does amazing on Rainbow Cruise vs *insert not MK*. Please stop saying "I mained Marth over 100 years ago, so I know everything Pierce is thinking about that character," because you look like a moron. His aerial game, mobility, and stage control all dominate there, and proper use of the carpets allow him pretty decent options. Camping the front of the rotation is EXTREMELY effective.

I think it's ******** that people are more worried about finding new stages to take ICs, Diddy, and Snake, instead of worrying about MK, who is probably going to take 6 of the top 8 spots, depending on who Atomsk uses if he comes. Rainbow Cruise really isn't going to help you win a set against ADHD or Kai fyi, and it's pretty lame if you need it, and it's the reason you win in the first place. Snake is not even bad on Rainbow btw. His recovery is fine, his camping is fine, and he has real landing options with enhanced tech chases and movement.

ICs is a really good argument. I do feel that while a stricter ruleset is better, this does give ICs who are harmful to the metagame IMO, an additional power boost. Still, I feel like METAKNIGHT is a far worse problem than ICs in this region.

TL;DR:
I want RC banned because I'd rather have an actual ban against the best character in the game, instead of him getting granted a scapegoat stage that no one except the MKs will ever pick.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Double Post - Don't care.

Oh, and for those of you that are saying, "But Pierce, you never had a big problem with Rainbow before"

Well, that's true, but now I do. Pound 4 is my next tourney, and after that I'm maining MK, so have fun banning it against me every set, because I'm going to train there and perfect it, to ensure that I will never lose "not ditto" on that stage.

EDIT: Oh, and Wiegraf doesn't have a hyphen. It's the name of a character. The name of the tournament is supposed to be "Wiegraf TOO GOOD!"

erick gm14

Smash Ace
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

QUOTE=Inferno3044;9101582]It wasn't just you that was annoyed. JG, Diem, Ksizzle, Inui, and Atomsk either said they wouldn't come or said it should be legal for good reasons. Mainly, the people wanted RC and I gave it to them. That logic will not work for any other stage.[/QUOTE]

please have a reasonable cohost like inui. i dont wanna be near atomsk in the bracket like bums again, we r on the same crew, thus should be seperated.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
please have a reasonable cohost like inui. i dont wanna be near atomsk in the bracket like bums again, we r on the same crew, thus should be seperated.
Please don't put me near Yes in brackets if he comes to this. Never againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. D:

I don't really care about the whole RC thing. I don't mind it banned, I never go there anyways.

Now let's discuss Pictochat's legality. =D

Inferno3044

Smash Master
When you lose to somebody there, don't complain then. Plus then you'd be proving that you're right, banning RC which would hinder you as someone who plans to be an MK main.

Also a message from dmbrandon. He sent a PM to me on AIB yesterday:

I've decided I won't boycott your tournament then.

Also, tell pierce I tore his **** up on FD and BF not 3 days ago. RC had nothing to do with it.

So yeah. dmbrandon tore your **** up on neutrals on Sunday. Can't john that. I'm actually surprised about your response though. Also, your idea of RC is flawed. I'm paraphrasing right now but I got "Marth does really well on RC for certain reasons. MK's better on this stage because he does those things better than Marth." What kind of logic is that? You can just also try and win on RC.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Please don't put me near Yes in brackets if he comes to this. Never againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. D:

I don't really care about the whole RC thing. I don't mind it banned, I never go there anyways.

Now let's discuss Pictochat's legality. =D
join MOB and youll be seperated from yes.

picto chat will ALWAYS be banned, its too random.. MAYBE low tiers.. MAYBE...

lol im like 1-5 against atomsk. i got this.,

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm listening to Dan actually on my decision. He said this: "What do you think is right?" I wasn't sure. He replied with "More importantly, will the attendance be harmed if you ban it?" Well, there are multiple people who wouldn't show up here if it was banned and just he wouldn't show up if it was legal. So I guess that's how I got my answer. Where do they even CP you to if they don't go RC?

@Kai: What's with you and babies crying?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm listening to Dan actually on my decision. He said this: "What do you think is right?" I wasn't sure. He replied with "More importantly, will the attendance be harmed if you ban it?" Well, there are multiple people who wouldn't show up here if it was banned and just he wouldn't show up if it was legal. So I guess that's how I got my answer. Where do they even CP you to if they don't go RC?

@Kai: What's with you and babies crying?
Whenever someone complains, or whenever kingz posts I just google "baby" or "crying baby" to post a link or pic appropriate for the person's behavior.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I already said, I don't care if you turn RC on, but if you do, I'm not going. Don't try and convince me, it's the end of the story.

MK already has advantage on almost every character, on almost every stage. The PRIMARY PURPOSE of Rainbow Cruise is so that you can't even ban a stage vs MK, because almost every character has to ban RC against any MK main ALWAYS. Trying to fight MK there is dumb.

It has nothing to do with me maining Marth, although of course Inui's ******** *** would say some ignorant **** like that (seriously, please don't come. You're getting so annoying now. Well actually, you can go if you want, I'll be home.) Most of the better MKs can beat me WITHOUT RAINBOW CRUISE, AND DO IT ANYWAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO BAN IT DUH! I just ditto the scrub ones, but it's stupid that I even have to switch off my main to fight a barely above average MK.

Furthermore, stupid stuff happens to almost everyone on RC. I watch DM do . . . well, what DM normally does, but still lose stocks to gimmicky stuff on Rainbow Cruise. Inui himself consistently complains about this stage, and even himself suggested that he might turn it off at one of his events (course, you can't really trust what comes out of this guys mouth). I decided to pick up the torch.

Pretty much everyone who complained (Ksizzle, Shadow, J.G., Inui) are people that main the BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME who has always been able to EAT YOUR BAN. Unless you're a DK or GnW main, you're really not going up against MK on this stage. Oh, and Wario I guess . . .

Marth actually does amazing on Rainbow Cruise vs *insert not MK*. Please stop saying "I mained Marth over 100 years ago, so I know everything Pierce is thinking about that character," because you look like a moron. His aerial game, mobility, and stage control all dominate there, and proper use of the carpets allow him pretty decent options. Camping the front of the rotation is EXTREMELY effective.

I think it's ******** that people are more worried about finding new stages to take ICs, Diddy, and Snake, instead of worrying about MK, who is probably going to take 6 of the top 8 spots, depending on who Atomsk uses if he comes. Rainbow Cruise really isn't going to help you win a set against ADHD or Kai fyi, and it's pretty lame if you need it, and it's the reason you win in the first place. Snake is not even bad on Rainbow btw. His recovery is fine, his camping is fine, and he has real landing options with enhanced tech chases and movement.

ICs is a really good argument. I do feel that while a stricter ruleset is better, this does give ICs who are harmful to the metagame IMO, an additional power boost. Still, I feel like METAKNIGHT is a far worse problem than ICs in this region.

TL;DR:
I want RC banned because I'd rather have an actual ban against the best character in the game, instead of him getting granted a scapegoat stage that no one except the MKs will ever pick.
LOL

This *** used to be all lovey dovey with me and then suddenly hates me.

Well, I got one thing to say to you:

Double Post - Don't care.

Oh, and for those of you that are saying, "But Pierce, you never had a big problem with Rainbow before"

Well, that's true, but now I do. Pound 4 is my next tourney, and after that I'm maining MK, so have fun banning it against me every set, because I'm going to train there and perfect it, to ensure that I will never lose "not ditto" on that stage.

EDIT: Oh, and Wiegraf doesn't have a hyphen. It's the name of a character. The name of the tournament is supposed to be "Wiegraf TOO GOOD!"
I'm going to **** you badly in MK dittos. That is more fun than fighting Marth, so thanks, buddy. :)

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm with Inui on this one. Wtf man? Inui didn't do anything. Sure he doesn't move often from his opinions, but at least it proves that he has views he truly believes in.

@Kai - Lol

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
LOL

This *** used to be all lovey dovey with me and then suddenly hates me.
That's because you've been acting very moronic. I do not hate you, I'm just very upset with you, and quite tired of you. Please don't argue, as virtually everyone agrees with me. I understand you are going through problems in life. However, your aggressive nature, including actual physical threats, and suggestions that you would bring internet beef into physical form is quite ridiculous, and I absolutely cannot support this behavior. My sympathy for your situations is vast, but you are far too intelligent to make your recent behavior, coupled with fail logic, anything related to excusable.

I am not afraid of you, either on the internet, nor in real life. You are no longer the leader of NJ. I hope that one day, you will return to your senses, but in your current state, you are completely disgusting to be around or communicate with.

I do not care if you manage to beat me in dittos, or if you beat my Marth with MK. Hell, I no longer care if you consider yourself better than me. My measurement of how good I am at this game is my own, and it matters the most to me. Not what the panel says, not what the world thinks. As it stands, my reputation has far surpassed yours, and my relations with the smash community as a whole are over 9000 times better. Winning to me is not as important as improving, so in the end, we both win. If you win, more power to you. May the best man win.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
That's because you've been acting very moronic. Please don't argue, as virtually everyone agrees with me. I understand you are going through problems in life. However, your aggressive nature, including actual physical threats, and suggestions that you would bring internet beef into physical form is quite ridiculous, and I absolutely cannot support this behavior. My sympathy for your situations is vast, but you are far too intelligent to make your recent behavior, coupled with fail logic, anything related to excusable.

I am not afraid of you, either on the internet, nor in real life. You are no longer the leader of NJ. I hope that one day, you will return to your senses, but in your current state, you are completely disgusting to be around or communicate with.

I do not care if you manage to beat me in dittos, or if you beat my Marth with MK. Hell, I no longer care if you consider yourself better than me. My measurement of how good I am at this game is my own, and it matters the most to me. Not what the panel says, not what the world thinks. As it stands, my reputation has far surpassed yours, and my relations with the smash community as a whole are over 9000 times better. Winning to me is not as important as improving, so in the end, we both win. If you win, more power to you. May the best man win.
I think you're getting a little harsh. **** happens in life and sometimes it really can't be taken with grace. The guy was kicked out of his home, literally. I can't agree on everything mainly because I don't know either of your reputations outside of the area. I like your last sentences though. It shows your determination as a player. I hope you know that I have, never had, and probably will not have anything against you. If people went "RC is banned. w.e" then I'd be OK banning it. No hard feelings though.

Top Bottom