• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My Marth is pretty bad, I don't know most of his mix ups or anything yet. Just that spacing Fair is good. :laugh:

I wanna play with you some more so I can get a feel for what I can do with who against all your characters. Yoshi probably would be my best bet, but against Wolf...

Noooooooooooooo optionsssssssssssssssssssss.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Sure.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage. If I meet you in brackets I'm so going Ness on your Wolf. I'm so tired of Wolf. >_>''

I demand my wanted poster go into the OP.
I'll agree to Sonic vs Yoshi or Ness, Diddy vs Yoshi or Ness or something else if you have it in mind for $5.
I probably won't be doing any MMs. Gotta keep the tourney organized.
If you have some time before or after, I'll mm your Mario with Sonic or Diddy for $5 if thats ok with you.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Wolf annihilates Yoshi. It's Yoshi's worst matchup. Yoshi does better vs Snake/MK/D3 than Wolf.

And I'm only joking with Delta. He's a cool dude xD

Kid, I'm being serious I'll mm your Falco with Wolf.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
For those wondering, this is how Wolf:Yoshi goes.

Situation A) Yoshi tries to camp.

Wolf: Lol eat laz0rz and reflector. No camping for j00!

Situation B) Yoshi tries to approach.

Wolf: Eat Bair, which completely wrecks all your approaches. And if you're hanging around at mid range, eat moar laz0rz or Fsmash.

So you're forced to approach a character you can't approach. As a result, Yes has ruined both Pride and I in many tournies. Hence the following.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
For those wondering, this is how Wolf:Yoshi goes.

Situation A) Yoshi tries to camp.

Wolf: Lol eat laz0rz and reflector. No camping for j00!

Situation B) Yoshi tries to approach.

Wolf: Eat Bair, which completely wrecks all your approaches. And if you're hanging around at mid range, eat moar laz0rz or Fsmash.

So you're forced to approach a character you can't approach. As a result, Yes has ruined both Pride and I in many tournies. Hence the following.

uhh plank and spam eggsz XDD force him to approach and learn to perfect shield his lasers. they r slow as FU*K.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Wanna have a Fox vs Falco $5 mm? Thats assuming I go to the smashfest. I'm still on the fence about it due to distance
yea springfield is pretty far from here. lol. idk, u beat me last time, i despise the other space animals. such inferior characters w a gun and reflector.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
uhh plank and spam eggsz XDD force him to approach and learn to perfect shield his lasers. they r slow as FU*K.
Yoshi's shield is ***. Yoshi can only plank the ledge 5 times before having to get back on stage (it's a yoshi thing). If he throws eggs I just shine.

Trust me, if I can camp a character and get away with it, 8 minutes is nothing to me.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
uhh plank and spam eggsz XDD
Which he can reflect...

force him to approach
He can reflect everything to force him to approach...

and learn to perfect shield his lasers. they r slow as FU*K.
But Yoshi has a slow as balls shield drop. Also, PSing from the front is odd due to his nose.

Edit: Holy crap I got ninja'd. XD

erick gm14

Smash Ace
oh yea hes got that gay egg shield rofl.. umm its not impossible, some damage is worth getting in wolfs face and punish his smashes. umm dair oos? dont u have a rerelease grab on wolf?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
oh yea hes got that gay egg shield rofl.. umm its not impossible, some damage is worth getting in wolfs face and punish his smashes. umm dair oos? dont u have a rerelease grab on wolf?
Dair OoS? Yoshi has no OoS game except spot dodge or roll away with the current momentum. And there is no GR on Wolf, he drops too fast so he can get out. There's nothing in this MU, nothing. :urg:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It's true, Kid. Yoshi can never be shield stabbed, but he can't jump OOS. Wolf's Fair/Bair beat everything he has. No grab release. Shine is godly vs the temporary planking (like i said they can only do it 5 times before having to get up). Laser is too good. He can hypothetically never get in Wolf's face.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
God I loved that anime. Hold on gonna find another gif/pic.

Doesn't matter how good you dodge when I rampage

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's true, Kid. Yoshi can never be shield stabbed, but he can't jump OOS. Wolf's Fair/Bair beat everything he has. No grab release. Shine is godly vs the temporary planking (like i said they can only do it 5 times before having to get up). Laser is too good. He can hypothetically never get in Wolf's face.
Yeah, it's one of those match ups that, assuming perfect play, Wolf shouldn't get hit. Luckily nobody is perfect so it's possible for me to win. Sort of. Not really. :urg:

Yes, I gotta give Kid the win. He's using Yu yu Hakusho gifs. That's too good. :laugh:

erick gm14

Smash Ace
The truth. I have quoted it.

Well, it ties with Ruroni Kenshin in my heart.

Toonami. :(
the good ol days...i watched all of em air even at 5 am lolz, i have every ep on dvd, this is the only thing i can relate to as a fanboy in me lol. its too good though.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
kai i'll mm ur anything vs my IC for 5 except for diddy that i'll go snake or MK

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
kai i'll mm ur anything vs my IC for 5 except for diddy that i'll go snake or MK
We already agreed to MM next time we were at the same event. I wouldnt use any character on IC's except Diddy, so no to that. Snake vs Diddy sounds fine though.

Top Bottom