• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Just to be clear, I don't make falcon jokes nearly as much as everyone perceives; only time I have made posts about falcon are to challenge people to money matches (which I'm dead serious about) and those Inui style of posting phoenix wright stuff but with falcon pics, and that's more of an Inui joke than a falcon joke. I actually get bored of the daily IMs about Captain Falcon jokes I get.

Anyway, why would I ignore you, Inui? I don't have a problem with you at all, so maybe you should be the one ignoring me if you can't handle the jokes?

The problem, I believe, is that you live in a world of double standards. To you, it's totally fine to call Will a "ginger," only for the sake of pissing him off, but someone makes a comment about your attitude or behavior, and you freak! You lose your mind and post with ******** threats of violence, like hitting Ally with a chair. I don't need to go into detail as to how you act when it comes to in game stuff.

If you want to think you can understand my character and personality from posts I've made on this dumb website, then you're ignorant to do so. Friends of mine who know me on this site and offline know how I really am. People like Pierce, Rookie, Umbra, Eazy, Keitaro, Chen, Ally, Atomsk, Heero, and others (if I didn't mention your name, sorry, I'm in a rush) can attest to how I really am.

If you feel like any of what I posted is wrong, feel free to dispute it. I on the other hand, have to stop the Joker. Bye.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol nice video Chen.

This thread is the new NJ Finder thread atm.

Edit: I don't Falcon care bout what you have to say Yes! <3

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
If you want to think you can understand my character and personality from posts I've made on this dumb website, then you're ignorant to do so. Friends of mine who know me on this site and offline know how I really am. People like Pierce, Rookie, Umbra, Eazy, Keitaro, Chen, Ally, Atomsk, Heero, and others (if I didn't mention your name, sorry, I'm in a rush) can attest to how I really am.

If you feel like any of what I posted is wrong, feel free to dispute it. I on the other hand, have to stop the Joker. Bye.
wbat about me?!! well you're a jerk chris. =) im going to falcon punch your first born child.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Not exactyly sure what you are getting at here. Hmm, I will attest to yes, he is the worse human being alive and he has a terrible obession with torsos. His Captain Falcon jokes are beyond the original Captain Falcon and that says a lot. Yes once told me, if he had to have a child, he would name him or HER Captain Falcon, I asked why and he said "YES". I didn't understand.....Oh ignore this, anyway lol thanks everyone for enjoying the vid!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui from the heart ur ike is garbage. and i can only imagine how bad ur ganon is.

u wood never beat my diddy with any of them.

edit: not garbage there good just can't compete wit high tiers.
You played my Ike in friendlies with a broken god tier at the end of the day when I was tired of playing a trashy game. Skillwise, my Ike and Ganondorf are crazy good. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if I beat your good characters in tournament or an MM with them.

Flower Avatar

Smash Cadet
You played my Ike in friendlies with a broken god tier at the end of the day when I was tired of playing a trashy game. Skillwise, my Ike and Ganondorf are crazy good. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if I beat your good characters in tournament or an MM with them.
That sounded like a challenge.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lolol keitaro, and inui if its trashy y do u play it?
He enjoys it. He barely makes money and still plays it, trevor lives close and could play with him anytime(or could have at least), he could just go see DF and play there....but hes still plays here.

You enjoy the game Lucas. Doesn't take a genius to see that. It obviously has dumb aspects.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
One of Chen's vids ruined the Lion King for me. I can't watch the part with Mufasa's death without laughing now.
How dare someone ruin The Lion King. I've loved that movie since I was 4. That's not cool.

On a side note, why does my thread have all this trash talk and stuff? I didn't mean for any of this to happen. All I wanted was to host a tourney that people will love and they'll say "omgz! inferno iz so awesumz! Hiz tournies r da best ive ever been 2."

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You enjoy the game Lucas. Doesn't take a genius to see that. It obviously has dumb aspects.
I almost never play friendlies at tournaments unless it's Melee. I almost never bother with MMs. My first match of the day is usually my first doubles match, and I often don't even enter singles.

Are you sure it seems like I enjoy it?

....you always complain how your not getting enough $$$ off tourneys.....
Yeah, Ally coming has murdered that. Notice the date of that post? It was in August or some ****, not recently. All of those reasons still apply, but because I'm making less money and have moved away from Atomsk and Mew2King moved away from me, I have much less motivation.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
How dare someone ruin The Lion King. I've loved that movie since I was 4. That's not cool.

On a side note, why does my thread have all this trash talk and stuff? I didn't mean for any of this to happen. All I wanted was to host a tourney that people will love and they'll say "omgz! inferno iz so awesumz! Hiz tournies r da best ive ever been 2."
Make these tournaments like, biweeklies and I'll say that. I'd love for tournies to be held consistently this close to me. :laugh:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Are you sure it seems like I enjoy it?
Yes, you attend events that you don't profit from, or barely do. I hate friendlies as well, but I enjoy tourny matches and MM's. I will assume that EVERYONE who isn't consistenly making money enjoys this game to an extent if they still play it and go to stuff.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I agree that Smash is fun. If it wasn't I wouldn't be playing.

@Delta - I plan to make them monthlies. I don't have enough Saturdays available for biweeklies. Honestly, most of my free dates will be this tourney. If not, I'm gonna probably attend another tourney.

@Bleachigo - Invite ZB for me cause Dan won't. I'd love to have you guys there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I love Brawl.

Might be the first to be heard saying it, lol, but I love Brawl.

It got some stupid **** in it but I love it alot, probably my favorite game.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I agree that Smash is fun. If it wasn't I wouldn't be playing.

@Delta - I plan to make them monthlies. I don't have enough Saturdays available for biweeklies. Honestly, most of my free dates will be this tourney. If not, I'm gonna probably attend another tourney.

@Bleachigo - Invite ZB for me cause Dan won't. I'd love to have you guys there.
Wow, why is he going so far over a stage. >_>

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Wow, why is he going so far over a stage. >_>
Apparently he wants to prove a point that MK is broken on RC. On the other hand, he plans to switch to MK, prove his theory right, and then have a better chance of it banned making IC's amazing until they ban the infinite making every IC main pissed as hell.

To paraphrase this, screw it. We don't need him. I'd be fine with the rest of the crew.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol wait so is pierce hosting this with u inferno or not?

cause i can guarteed that ppl like JG THE AWESOMEist can help ur tourney **** alot fasterrrrrrrr

though ive never seen a church as a venue, food places?

and is it worth going to this after new years ? lol

Inferno3044

Smash Master
lol wait so is pierce hosting this with u inferno or not?

cause i can guarteed that ppl like JG THE AWESOMEist can help ur tourney **** alot fasterrrrrrrr

though ive never seen a church as a venue, food places?

and is it worth going to this after new years ? lol
No he is not hosting this with me. Even if he decides to come, he won't be hosting.

I was thinking of having JG help me. My main help is making the brackets. I know little to no bracket theory.

For food places, there's a pizza place down a block and a 7/11. We will sell food at the venue though so that people don't have to leave to eat.

This is DEFINITELY worth coming for the day after new year's. This is NY/NJ's FIRST TOURNEY OF 2010! Let's all start the year off with an awesome tourney! Bring your friends as well.

Flower Avatar

Smash Cadet
No he is not hosting this with me. Even if he decides to come, he won't be hosting.

I was thinking of having JG help me. My main help is making the brackets. I know little to no bracket theory.

For food places, there's a pizza place down a block and a 7/11. We will sell food at the venue though so that people don't have to leave to eat.

This is DEFINITELY worth coming for the day after new year's. This is NY/NJ's FIRST TOURNEY OF 2010! Let's all start the year off with an awesome tourney! Bring your friends as well.
Me and Pierce can make the bracket in 5 minutes. Keitaro will be on hand, I assume, to help as well. The first time hosting is always the hardest, but in NJ, everyone knows their ****, so were' all there to make sure this runs smoothly.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Monthies sounds like a great idea. I'd attend all of them(assuming flat tires and snow storms aren't the case.)
That's awesome to hear! You had a tire problem going to Powerplay right? Sorry to hear that. I'd just have to check that monthlies are good. Should be though. I just rent the room out all day for a Saturday once a month. Shouldn't be a problem.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
That's awesome to hear! You had a tire problem going to Powerplay right? Sorry to hear that. I'd just have to check that monthlies are good. Should be though. I just rent the room out all day for a Saturday once a month. Shouldn't be a problem.
Yes I noticed my tire was flat when I was ready to leave.

I'm glad to hear the news and hope everything goes well. How much are they charging you for the room anyway?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I should be at this since it's really close to my home :). I'll try to bring others too, but don't count on it.

Also I'm most likely going to be in time for singles only.

daisho

Smash Lord
How late is the venue going to be open? I doubt I'd make it on time for the tournament but maybe I'd just come for friendlies after...

Inferno3044

Smash Master
2 monthlies in NJ? We out!

@ Inui - your tournies are too good for them to be monthlies. Like Kosha Boy, you post it like 2 months in advance and you got all the good players from NY down south to VA.

@ Shippo -you should have mid tiers there if its open 24/7

Top Bottom