• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iNet Gamerz Tournament - iGT1 - Kissimmee, Fl - May 19th (New Update: 5/17)

vericz

Smash Champion
Any crew battles or MMs done should not get in the way of tourneys. We are starting at 10:30 but we have to get as much done by 3. He is closing the store for us for about 5 hours so that should give us enough time to finish doubles and who knows where singles will be at. With 16 set ups we should do our best to use them for tourney matches and get the tournament done first. maybe during the end of doubles more tvs will open up and you will have time but we have to keep this tourney moving. Lets get as much done in those 5 hours for him since he is closing the store for us. Remember it's his first big smash tourney and we have to show we can keep it organized and on schedule so he will hold more in the future and maybe even close the shop for even longer.
QFT, :)

We really need to show him we are worth his time.

Zoro

Smash Champion
of course man just cuz i cant go to tourneys doesnt mean im gonna stop gaining power levels

vZakat

Half Genie
My smash life started and grew in Florida. I can't leave it.

And yeah, being a king in NC is like being a peasant in florida...

vericz

Smash Champion
it is true, chris would have had that money :) danny got lucky our set was only one match, soo close too.

Anyways, one week till this tourney. . .is anyone going there is barely any hype.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
haha David...alright good enough...

as long as you come back at some point, things will be fine. lol

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok guys. i just really want to stress that you guys should for 1) bring your gamecubes and smash copies, and 2) if you can try to bring a tv. i cant stress it enough, i dont want to have more tv's than cubes, thats just silly considering 95% of you own the 2lb box. i really want this tourney to be a success, so that he will keep running the tournaments. there are a lot of local kissimmee area smashers that have great potential. i really want iNet to help bring these new smashers into the light. please, just be cooperative. i want atleast a 32 man tournament. that would be a great succes to me seeing as this is the 1st tournament in the venue.....peace

-hiroshi

Ruuku

Smash Lord
ok guys. i just really want to stress that you guys should for 1) bring your gamecubes and smash copies, and 2) if you can try to bring a tv. i cant stress it enough, i dont want to have more tv's than cubes, thats just silly considering 95% of you own the 2lb box. i really want this tourney to be a success, so that he will keep running the tournaments. there are a lot of local kissimmee area smashers that have great potential. i really want iNet to help bring these new smashers into the light. please, just be cooperative. i want atleast a 32 man tournament. that would be a great succes to me seeing as this is the 1st tournament in the venue.....peace

-hiroshi
I'll bring my cube but I actually don't even have a copy of smash. :ohwell: I do have the game's file on my memory card though. Oh and by the way, I do have a lot of experience when it comes to tournament hosting. So if you need any help, PM me. Also, I will post the tournament's information on a forum called www.willvolution.com, if you don't mind. I'm pretty sure that this could bring an extra number of people.

vericz

Smash Champion

-hiroshi
Also stress that everyone should be on time, we really dont have time to wait for extra people who are late. The time for starting is 10:30.

Oh and I dont have a cube and I'm brining one :)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
How often do people play Smash at that center? I'm trying to get some casuals in this week but I don't want to go if I won't find anyone there.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I have one that works decently well. I sent it to your Yahoo email. If you don't get it for some reason, catch me on aim and I can send it to you.

Peace.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
no, we are not going to have enough times for pools. we are just going to have random seeding for 2v2 and for the the 1v1 tournament we are going to separate players by their locations so you dont play people from your area...if we had the center closed the whole day then we could have done pools. but he is going to reopen the store at 3 so we just dont have time...peace

-hiroshi

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
no, we are not going to have enough times for pools. we are just going to have random seeding for 2v2 and for the the 1v1 tournament we are going to separate players by their locations so you dont play people from your area...if we had the center closed the whole day then we could have done pools. but he is going to reopen the store at 3 so we just dont have time...peace

-hiroshi
any guesses on when this thing will end? I know that's an evil question to ask anybody, but if you have a guess, it'd help...

Top Bottom