• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iNet Gamerz Tournament - iGT1 - Kissimmee, Fl - May 19th (New Update: 5/17)

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
I'm am sorry to inform everyone that I will probably (most likely) not be attending this. Reason being is that Gigs is the weekend after this, and I have to choose one or the other. Gigs is just more important to me. So unless I can convince the parents to let me come to this, I won't be. Sorry guys.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I on the other hand will probably choose this tourney over gigabits, because I want to help new tourneys grow.

It's also a little closer for me.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well since it's over the summer, both Noucles & Hulk will be back in SFL. I'm sure Rohins would want to go though, and maybe some other Tampa dudes.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670

In case I wasn't clear, Noucles and Hulk will be in South Florida during the summer. Since they will no longer be in Tampa, they won't be going with me. If they do show, it'll be seperately though I don't know if SFL plans to come.

Zoro

Smash Champion
OMFG
I cant go
I got a new job now i work saturdays
but hey i got every monday off :)

It sucks....a tourney being held like 10 mins away from my house.
Ill try to get sick on purpose then call off an infect u all

Theres gonna be another high school tourney if WATO wants to go this friday
its gonna be singles this time tho no FFA crap
im going to that one since i can

LATA

vericz

Smash Champion
OMFG
I cant go
I got a new job now i work saturdays
but hey i got every monday off :)

It sucks....a tourney being held like 10 mins away from my house.
Ill try to get sick on purpose then call off an infect u all

Theres gonna be another high school tourney if WATO wants to go this friday
its gonna be singles this time tho no FFA crap
im going to that one since i can

LATA
That sucks :( it's like right down the road
Lets us know which high school and time, and is there doubles again??

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
SkyNets crew, (T.H.C.), is interested in doing crew battles for fun or cash. SO BRING YOUR CREW!!!

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
noob testament will def take the challenge, how many members do u guys have?
Glad to hear it, Otru. Noob Testament guys are always cool to play. We have 4 members willing to participate for the event. Maybe five, not sure yet.

vericz

Smash Champion
Any crew battles or MMs done should not get in the way of tourneys. We are starting at 10:30 but we have to get as much done by 3. He is closing the store for us for about 5 hours so that should give us enough time to finish doubles and who knows where singles will be at. With 16 set ups we should do our best to use them for tourney matches and get the tournament done first. maybe during the end of doubles more tvs will open up and you will have time but we have to keep this tourney moving. Lets get as much done in those 5 hours for him since he is closing the store for us. Remember it's his first big smash tourney and we have to show we can keep it organized and on schedule so he will hold more in the future and maybe even close the shop for even longer.

Top Bottom