• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sorry Jake @_@.

This IS the same weekend as the MI Ann arbor event. Me and Pie talked to the store manager today, and that saturday was the only recent saturday available due to big magic events. This won't stop us from brawling often, but new sets being released = limited brawl time lol.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The S2D stuff is ready? Brilliant. Looks like Feb is going to be a good month after all.

Pretty much I'm willing to be your guys' Seibrik, but you have to be my Esam and Nick Riddle...
Dibs on ESAM.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
This has been my problem since the very beginning. I've had nobody to consistently practice with. The closest person is Xeroxen, who lives like 45 minutes away,
and plays mario :p

Anyway, what's up thread? I might want to go to a tournament soon. I've just started playing again after barely touching the game for well over a year. What's a tournament that's coming up soon, and closest to the Fort Wayne, IN area?
You got this asdioh, as for me, I'm out :[.

Stay classy!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I really want to improve also. I can't drive yet though (Krys has this same problem =/). However I can have a few people over almost anytime (I hardly ever have things to do). So if anyone is in Indy, leave me a message and we could play as long as you wanted (I don't mind playing brawl for like several hours straight if thats what you want LOL).

If my house was larger I'd hold tournies/large smashfests here, but as it is, I can't really hold anything big, but if it's just a few people we could definitely play for a while. I've been playing a lot of wifi because I really want to get better but don't have ways to play people.

TheNumberJay

Smash Rookie
Hey, any of the Bloomington Brawlers that are on this tread next time you have an event let me know, and I'll try to come. I might bring Melee if any of you are interested, otherwise I suppose Brawl is cool haha.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
You people need to come to Chicago... I'm actually going to talk to the apartment people to see how much it is to get the clubhouse rented out so I can run a tournament again.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
is it going to be at some sort of venue?
your apartment can only fit so many people!

Top Bottom