• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Judo777

Smash Master
So I was thinking about maybe hosting something at my place on Thursday's? That's when judo is free, and such. Joey and beta I'd love to see you guys come down again! :D
Joey wait til you see Pogo! You're going to love him! He's so cute. <3

:phone:
I'm from KY and therefore always free......

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I might.

It's really disheartening to have never hosted a tournament that had more then 24 entrants (and really only broke 20 once), but I really enjoy running tournaments where the bulk of the attendance is Indiana. It was definitely the most my locals have ever actually felt like "locals"

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Male strippers and I'll be there.

Also getting extra attendees isn't that hard. Its just a matter of throwing extra money in there to create ways of luring people.

Pot bonus

Raffle.

Gas money compensation.

Worked for me.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
I like the raffle idea.
Winner gets a new controller? Or something a gamer would like to have.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I like the raffle idea.
Winner gets a new controller? Or something a gamer would like to have.
Winner could get...a game? Or a gift card?
That'd be interesting. Haha brawl, where we have to give people free things to people in order to get them to play this awful game. Haha. xD oh man, sorry guys I've been playing melee, and posting on SRK, the attitude just kinda pops up every now and then. XD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Winner could get...a game? Or a gift card?
That'd be interesting. Haha brawl, where we have to give people free things to people in order to get them to play this awful game. Haha. xD oh man, sorry guys I've been playing melee, and posting on SRK, the attitude just kinda pops up every now and then. XD

It's not a "have to" type of thing. :p.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I mean, if I have to raffle things to get people interested in Brawl I'll just skip it and host Marvel and Skullgirls for people in Bloomington.

I would be all for the gas reimbursement stuff, in a way. I sort of don't like the idea on the basis that a). I'm poor, and b). I've never been helped with travelling to tournaments but I go anyway. You shouldn't have to be coerced into coming to a tournament.

Really I'd rather Indiana all show up and have a good time and something that resembles legitimate locals. If Kentucky or Ohio shows up more power to them.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Indy tournaments are the best. I know it's been a long while since I've been, but they were always so fun and smooth.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well I was thinking we could hire girl strippers and maybe guy ones? Lmao
What would be funny is if you hired a stripper then entered her in the tournament, and taught her an easy character or something. Lmao xD
And then make fun of the people she out places. :S I bet people would throw matches to her, haha. XD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Well I was thinking we could hire girl strippers and maybe guy ones? Lmao
What would be funny is if you hired a stripper then entered her in the tournament, and taught her an easy character or something. Lmao xD
And then make fun of the people she out places. :S I bet people would throw matches to her, haha. XD

Theres no maybe about it.

Needs tons of male strippers :bee:

I have a feeling Joey would win that tourney.
Only if they were all female strippers :v.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
On second thought maybe the strippers idea is terrible.
After all, Jake, how are you supposed to run the tourney if you're distracted? :v

Top Bottom