• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Kel

Smash Master
What Louisville needs to do is water the seed that is S2D players before they get bored and stop attending tournaments. Teach people how to improve and offer to have smashfests and invite them. Facilitate learning and people will improve. Introduce to them the rewards of putting time into smash (money, fame, glory, *****es). Don't just beat them at tournaments and take their money.

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
I don't know if Louisville even has 4-5 players that want to get good. The newer guys aren't willing to take advice it seems.

I may not be good at this game but I'm always wiling to give what info I know. Hopefully we can change that and get a scene back together.

wangston

Smash Lord
I don't know if Louisville even has 4-5 players that want to get good. The newer guys aren't willing to take advice it seems.

I may not be good at this game but I'm always wiling to give what info I know. Hopefully we can change that and get a scene back together.
I'll gladly host smashfest. I used to be ranked in ky and in utah on their PR. In utah they are lazy with their current pr or else i'd be on it. If you guys want to get one car and come down to my place i'm always willing to smash. I could even help you guys out with gas money that way you guys have more incentives to come over. I live in la grange. just a little outside Louisville. I have lots of tv's and space for for people, just need people to bring wiiis. I i'll be home Friday for the summer. We should defiantly get some smash in before the next s2d tourney.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO

You live in Louisville? Check with TonyTH- He hasn't missed a Something2Do tournament since he started attending them. He's a really bad Sonic(and a GaW that throws hammers out all day long) but if you tell him flat out that you'll train him to beat me he'll likely listen. Don't even let him know I told you that- but he might be able to bring his two Brawl playing buddies into the mix. They show potential, but they really don't know how things work... They can Up-B to recover, which is more than what I can say about the locals around me...

yourface191

Smash Apprentice

well, im new player to the competative smash scene... im really trying to get good at melee right now but i can always try harder on brawl aswell... i just dont find it as fun :)

I also have a few friends that are smash fans that may be willing to put in effort if they see how fun actual tournies are!!!

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
You live in Louisville? Check with TonyTH- He hasn't missed a Something2Do tournament since he started attending them. He's a really bad Sonic(and a GaW that throws hammers out all day long) but if you tell him flat out that you'll train him to beat me he'll likely listen. Don't even let him know I told you that- but he might be able to bring his two Brawl playing buddies into the mix. They show potential, but they really don't know how things work... They can Up-B to recover, which is more than what I can say about the locals around me...
dude.. im prob gonna be bringing myself and 2-3 other 16/17 year olds into the KY "scene".. i hope it can revive... we mostly play melee though XD

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You're pretty good at ignoring torment. As much as people !@#$% at you for your salitness, you handle yourself pretty well. I will admit you seemed rather flustered at veg but I kinda understood after hearing about your migraine/headache. I get super angry when I have a headache; thankfully I don't usually get them (phew).

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I don't like it when I do it. I apologized for it, and even gave the person a hug because I felt bad. Funny how they always forget to mention that part in all the rants. So funny.
I don't really care. I realize why it's happening I'm putting too much pressure on myself. I'm already learning to not care as much. So yeah. I'm happy. :D

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Haha thats all that matters to me Kassy :) Keep it cool.

Also Composer, I'll do my very best, I might be working/babysitting during the summer, but hopefully we can do something in Indy to meet halfway essentially heh

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yeah. I mean I think I'm capable of running a big event (Honestly I ran most of Kakuna Matata 4[? Whichever one the last one was] and it was a pretty big event) I just don't have the ability to secure a). a big venue, and b). a venue with a good location.

I know I can network at least some of the midwest to come, too (Illinois, maybe Michigan. Ohio should come because come on) and with Krys' help it should be easy to take care of a big event like that.

1Down2Jared3Money

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
OhioDayton would go because there's up to four others I could fit in my car and I love having **** to do.

SpIn Me ArOuNd

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah. I mean I think I'm capable of running a big event (Honestly I ran most of Kakuna Matata 4[? Whichever one the last one was] and it was a pretty big event) I just don't have the ability to secure a). a big venue, and b). a venue with a good location.

I know I can network at least some of the midwest to come, too (Illinois, maybe Michigan. Ohio should come because come on) and with Krys' help it should be easy to take care of a big event like that.

1Down2Jared3Money
I'd get Betadyne to go. Your tournaments are always fun xD.

Also, I wish I could play skull girls. Not being able to play a 360/PS3 sucks sometimes... :c.

\KILLER/

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm super into Skullgirls and Marvel.

Just bought a new fightstick! :D Now my heavy punches button won't stick, my medium button punch will work more than half the time, and my light punch button won't stick!

Composer whatever you host make sure it has Skullgirls/Marvel and Brawl and it's like the perfect tournament ever.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So on the fresh side, I am the owner of this thread now, which means I can make it relevant and keep the OP updated with stuff.

On the down side, we need stuff to keep the OP updated with!

Lessgo guys.

1Down2Jared3Money

Top Bottom