• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
While this statement is target towards Kel...I invite you all to this.

Phoenix Saga: Part 3.....you guys should attend it.

- MK legal (decided to do my own thing here)

- $10 entry.

- No Cruise / Brinstar.

- Ally, MJG, Ontario, Pittsburgh and Illinois are attendimg. NEOH is trying to rally a car.

- I help people witn gas $.

- Estimated turnout of 45 minimum. Probably gonna exceed 50 though.

If you folks are interested lemme know. Its a Featured Tournament so you can see the link near the top of the page. Lemme know!

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm transferring to Indiana University next semester. How is the smash scene there?
Anyone know?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
if you want melee, go to fort wayne!
...at least, that's how it was a couple years ago. i dunno if they still play :(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
While this statement is target towards Kel...I invite you all to this.

Phoenix Saga: Part 3.....you guys should attend it.

- MK legal (decided to do my own thing here)

- $10 entry.

- No Cruise / Brinstar.

- Ally, MJG, Ontario, Pittsburgh and Illinois are attendimg. NEOH is trying to rally a car.

- I help people witn gas $.

- Estimated turnout of 45 minimum. Probably gonna exceed 50 though.

If you folks are interested lemme know. Its a Featured Tournament so you can see the link near the top of the page. Lemme know!
How are you able to remain in the URC and not run unity?

Hey I'm transferring to Indiana University next semester. How is the smash scene there?
Anyone know?
Why am I reading about this in not Nebraska forums :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well last time I checked it was state vs state. That means yoou Ralph! You are going to be involved with two shoes whether you like it or not. >:0

:phone:

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Well I applied to a few schools to transfer to next semester. IU looks like one of my top choices. Is it bad that I'm letting the smash scene affect my choice of school?

wangston

Smash Lord
I'll be back to ky for the summer. From the end of april to the beginning of the september. I'm always down for hosting smashfest and housing for tourneys..... Though a little bit outside of Louisville. Playing here in utah after two year hiatus, I feel more confident when playing the game.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So I was thinking about maybe hosting something at my place on Thursday's? That's when judo is free, and such. Joey and beta I'd love to see you guys come down again! :D
Joey wait til you see Pogo! You're going to love him! He's so cute. <3

:phone:

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
I can technically do Thursdays but I work early Friday mornings :/

So it'd probably be me showing up for a few hours and leaving pretty quickly. I'll definitely head that way for some of them though

Top Bottom