• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
yo I'm now living in fort wayne.....originally played in c-bus with the CoK...hahaha. Anyway, looking for peeps to play around here, plz do inform

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Fort Wayne is a big Melee city... but there is a small (Brawl) crew about 25 mins from Fort Wayne south on US 24 in Huntington... I'm sure they'll show their faces in here soon now XD

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I know Xero namesearches, he did that yesterday.
Except he's sorta in Cinci right now. Probably. I think.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
There is also Braxton, Blade. He lives in Fort Wayne and likes to play Brawl.

Also why would you set up namesearches for a thread I am already going to be in?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Hi folks, I just thought I'd drop in and inquire about the Indiana smash scene. I'll most likely be heading up there to Notre Dame this spring, so I'd liek to know if Melee goes on around these parts?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hi folks, I just thought I'd drop in and inquire about the Indiana smash scene. I'll most likely be heading up there to Notre Dame this spring, so I'd liek to know if Melee goes on around these parts?
Well, the Melee smash scene used to really jump around here, but over the past couple years, it really died off. I still play although I'm not that good, but there are quite a few Melee players in South Bend.

I know ND used to have a good Melee scene about 3-4 years ago, but now I'm not so sure. So basically right now, the only known smasher in South Bend is me lol. I'm sure if you looked around really hard though, you'll find people.

Other than that, I'm always up for friendlies and such, and I could muster a few people together, although I leave for school in May in Chicago, so I won't be around much longer >_>

Calebyte

Smash Lord
looooool all of our melee players are slowly leaving >.>

We have like 5 people who play Brawl here counting myself.
I'm actually in Lafayette semi-frequently. Do you guys play together regularly? Maybe I could come practice with you guys when I'm up there next.

Top Bottom