• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Midwest has what it takes to be an awesome region. We just gotta keep fighting.
Never say never.
Never say wieners.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Thats cause I have a lot of RL expenses and saving to do, including that I'm moving to an area not for the low income @_@

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hello!

In case anybody here actually cares, I'm probably not going to be going to tournaments until the summer starts, provided I can find dates that don't conflict with anything I have to do in the summer. I won't be visiting smashboards nearly as frequently, mainly because there is little to do here. If you want to contact me and want to be sure I read it, the first thing I would do is send me a message on Facebook, if you don't have that then a Smashboards PM would be likely, since I still get on it at least once every few days.

There's still a small chance that I might have some free weekends during the school year, so if there are any tournaments that aren't too far I might consider going to them. I probably won't actively look for them, so if I find out in advance I'm going to have a free weekend I will post and see if anybody is doing anything on that date!

Also, I'm not really playing any Smash Bros right now, I don't exactly plan to either. If anybody wants to play Xbox with me just add JetpackXeroXen as a friend, right now I have access to pretty much every fighting game I can think of that is released for the console, and Halo: Reach. :p But I will probably be really really bad at my next tournament, but I don't really care too much about that.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So it's probably gonna be awhile before GP 4.

The store is packed with events until late May/early June.
And then June is packed with semi-regionals (SiiS5, Brainshock).
Could aim for July but it's April right now so I'm not that worried about it.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
It's gonna be when Sovereign gets done with training, and is able to make it. I gotta show support for ISA, every year.

Top Bottom