• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in Valparaiso until the beginning of August. I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some melee players (or direct me to a better thread to ask in).

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Purdue has a lot of Melee players.
If you find their Super Smash Bros Opera tournament thread, that's also essentially their social thread.

I think there are some in Ft. Wayne too but I'm not sure how many of them still play

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Why does everyone who comes to INKY want to play melee. It's so odd.

jeffgordon24

Smash Rookie
Do the Kishes post on here when they have their smashfests? Cause I went to the last one and it was fun, and I've been itching to play more Melee lately. I was never able to do much Melee when I was younger cause I didn't have a license but I have one now and am ready to play more!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Do the Kishes post on here when they have their smashfests? Cause I went to the last one and it was fun, and I've been itching to play more Melee lately. I was never able to do much Melee when I was younger cause I didn't have a license but I have one now and am ready to play more!
Yeah, I noticed Tim (KishPrime) gets on every now and then, but usually posts in the BR... Jeff (KishSquared) I think is the same, except I don't think he gets on as often. My best advice would be to leave a message on their profile page or send them a PM.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So I just moved to Louisville Jr. and was looking for some guys to play melee with (NOT BRAWL). I don't really know anybody yet or where all the melee players hang out, anyone wanna help me out?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So I just moved to Louisville Jr. and was looking for some guys to play melee with (NOT BRAWL). I don't really know anybody yet or where all the melee players hang out, anyone wanna help me out?
There's actually a budding melee community in ellettsville indiana where cows go but no one there plays brawl they used to but then someone gave them brain surgery LOL

Hey INKY! NEOH is having a tournament late next month~ was wondering if anyone here would be interested in coming
We have brawl, melee, mvc3, and continuum shift 2 tournaments happening~
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301191

:phone:
It looks like a lot of fun, but

:(

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Double post because I'm the boss around here.

Was Pictochat always banned in the Unity Ruleset or is that part of 1.3?
Either way, it's too bad that now none of my tournaments will never get stickied :(

SHOTTYGURU

Smash Apprentice
yea i mean brawl was ok for a while i went to many tournaments out of state for it but i kinda just decided the game wasnt for me but idk...

wangston

Smash Lord
you guys should totally throw a smashfest or tourney for me when I get back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be home sept 15th, but that saturday want fly for a tourney because I will be doing family stuff. So the Sept 25th or oct 2nd would be the shiz!!!

Who is still active in KY???? what about the PR???

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
you guys should totally throw a smashfest or tourney for me when I get back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be home sept 15th, but that saturday want fly for a tourney because I will be doing family stuff. So the Sept 25th or oct 2nd would be the shiz!!!

Who is still active in KY???? what about the PR???
That would pretty baller. Um, I'm kinda the only active player in Louisville. Hilt occasionally plays and Spin goes to tournaments when he can. I'm gonna be moving to IL in the foreseeable future. So Louisville will be dead.

Zenobius

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm a smasher in Louisville. Well, I don't play much anymore, but seeing as college is coming up, what is the smash scene in Richmond or Lexington like? Do people play for fun a lot over there? Just wondering cause I'm headed to EKU in the fall and I was wondering if I should bring a controller haha.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I'm a smasher in Louisville. Well, I don't play much anymore, but seeing as college is coming up, what is the smash scene in Richmond or Lexington like? Do people play for fun a lot over there? Just wondering cause I'm headed to EKU in the fall and I was wondering if I should bring a controller haha.
What part of the city are you in? I'm always looking for people to play.

Lexington has weeklies during the school year iirc
^This. Talk to Judo about it. He's the brains of the outfit. He's Judo777 on here.

Zenobius

Smash Rookie
I live near Springhurst. But I don't play that much anymore haha. I was thinking about getting back into it, but it depends haha. I might just play for fun in college unless I just need the urge to be competitive.

SHOTTYGURU

Smash Apprentice
ok put it this way is their anyone here that plays brawl that wants to learn how to play competitive melee/PM (or melee in general :p) that lives in louisville i would be happy to teach you if you want to learn i just cant see myself getting back into brawl...sorry

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Honestly, I'd be interested in learning Melee (As a Pichu main loool), but its going to have to wait a long while. Marching band starts next monday and thats going to take up 60 hours of my week ._.!

:172:

Top Bottom