• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
LOL that pic is so funnnnnnnnnnnny

I have always been a big fan of MvC but I think my brawl fanboyism is almost just as close idkkkkk
:cool:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I play Lilica, there's really no reason not to. I've got a ****ty Konoha and an alright Saki... but Lilica's my girl. <3 My Heart is randomly okay and so is my Kamui.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
The date is usually in the thread, in the first post. You just need to look. The tournament listings will give you the locations (and usually date) of all midwest tournaments.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hey, if you're interested in smashing before then, there's a group of us that play in Louisville. We get together to hang out and play sometimes, and we have a car group riding to that tournament in Bloomington Indiana this Saturday. If you'd like to join us for either, just let me know.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Hey, if you're interested in smashing before then, there's a group of us that play in Louisville. We get together to hang out and play sometimes, and we have a car group riding to that tournament in Bloomington Indiana this Saturday. If you'd like to join us for either, just let me know.
Hilt if i don't have to work late/get really tired thursday wanna do ius?

Top Bottom