• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

G@BE

Smash Lord
Hey I'm moving to Kentucky in January for school. I play melee and wanted to know if there was anyone that still played in Kentucky.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Jiano may still play. Kentucky is trying to get into melee in general I believe. Where in Kentucky are you moving to?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Kentucky's melee scene is lacking a the moment. There's some smashers in the Indiana area, a couple hours away from you, but there's not much of anything local. But yeah, Jiano still plays, to my knowledge, but he's probably the only melee player in the area.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Dude man, so apparently there are like 4 other Brawlers at Ball State who want to get involved...and I've got one other guy who want to start playing. Gonna try to to have a Muncie smashfest after Thanksgiving, any other INKYs down to come play on a Saturday?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Dude man, so apparently there are like 4 other Brawlers at Ball State who want to get involved...and I've got one other guy who want to start playing. Gonna try to to have a Muncie smashfest after Thanksgiving, any other INKYs down to come play on a Saturday?
This weekend? Not on Saturday........

If only you would've announced it before I already made plans! I might be able to show, I'll talk to my girlfriend. Lol. (It's a 4 day weekend so I can probably reschedule).

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ohhhhh Hillllllltyyyyyyyy...
Remember when I said I would find a way to troll you in that chat you mentioned?
It seems that I baited you into setting everyone as an Owner and left suddenly before you could set me back.

Game on? >=3

BTW. As an added twist, I wasn't even tired because I drank something like 12 cans of Pepsi earlier.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wrong, Roller. I'm subscribed to the IC's social.
I'm subscribed to nearly every social, and have been for a few months now.

I totally did name search furry just now, though. :>
Aside from that, Fanzies also directed me over here. <3

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Ohhhhh Hillllllltyyyyyyyy...
Remember when I said I would find a way to troll you in that chat you mentioned?
It seems that I baited you into setting everyone as an Owner and left suddenly before you could set me back.

Game on? >=3

BTW. As an added twist, I wasn't even tired because I drank something like 12 cans of Pepsi earlier.
lol it's all good. I'll just change you to guest when you come back :D

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Wrong, Roller. I'm subscribed to the IC's social.
I'm subscribed to nearly every social, and have been for a few months now.

I totally did name search furry just now, though. :>
Aside from that, Fanzies also directed me over here. <3
YES! THIS JUST MADE MY DAY!:awesome:

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I should've kicked Fan out when I had the chance.... bringing all these foreigners in here

jk jk... welcome Espy

Top Bottom