• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
In other news, I'm equipped. Not only with a boy-angel with two reflectors and a spammy projectile, either.

(not sure but I think I might need to cut down on the sig size..)

....Yep. damn lol.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Since this is Sov's region, I'm gonna go on and post it here. Daycia, if you don't want me posting about it, pm me and I'll delete or edit all posts regarding this subject.

Sovereign is back for a short while from his army buisiness, so on the sunday after christmas Daycia is hosting a smashfest/party at her house for Sovereign. From what I understand, this is also a christmas party. Also from what I understand, anyone is welcome to come. I'm sure Sov wants as many people he knows there, so lets all try to get there and enjoy a really fun party! I hope a lot of us get to go! ^_^

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Just to let everyone know the next GP Affairs is going to be February 12th.

I'm just waiting to make the thread until SOMEONE finishes the sweet banner he's supposed to be making. :l

Calebyte

Smash Lord
How does 7:00 sound? Xero, if you're the only one who shows up, we should just do Mario dittos and random dittos all night.

Top Bottom