• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
mad blazblue hype for tomorrow!
also jayford why didn't you tell me you played blazblue!?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90

I want to go!!!! :( It makes me so :mad: that I can't go!!! **** money, gas, and this world!!! *shakes fist at the sky*

My µ-12 is so effin' good now, Kip. I beat her entire combo challenge!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Man, so many people hate on me for playing Bang. *****es don't know what it was like in CT though... That **** was worse than playing Rachel in CS...
Keep doin' what you doin'. I used to main Bang in the beginning of CT, and then I met Hakumen, and things were so different. I don't main Hakumen in CS because Noel-12 is soooo much better and more sexy to watch and play as. 6C all day *****es! Dat azz!

Jayford

Smash Lord
HTML:
loool I play like every fighter.

I just play Lambda 11 tho and be gay. Kinda like how I play smash :D. I
ll have to play you kids sometime.

Plus we have a NorCal player who goes to Pudue that I mostly play with >.>. So I may have inadvertent high gravity training lmao.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
HTML:
loool I play like every fighter.

I just play Lambda 11 tho and be gay. Kinda like how I play smash :D. I
ll have to play you kids sometime.

Plus we have a NorCal player who goes to Pudue that I mostly play with >.>. So I may have inadvertent high gravity training lmao.
alright i will have to fight you and show you some smooth criminal.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Kip, apparently there's been some secret love for the Knees of Drunkeness tournament circling around. We should definitely have another one, and make it a public event. I think it'll be a ton of fun. We need to talk to the rest of our fellow KoJ brothers and sister to see how far this'll go.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
WHOAWHOAWHOA everybody hold up for a sec. . .everyone should plan a tournament for louisville in about a month or so............................. :D

right?

Top Bottom