• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282672

hey friends! this is pretty close to you guys. i'm generating hype for it. we have the best from the midwest west coming, along with lain, atomsk, and even eggz all the way from the west coast. housing is free and at the venue, and the party afterwards will be legendary. Don't miss it!

there will also be a melee tournament, if anyone's interested?

(i know you guys said you'd never come to kahoka again, but i beg you to reconsider, you wont regret it!)

Bebopped

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just moved to Indianapolis and looking for people to Brawl with. I'm free in the evenings and usually on the weekends. Let me know if you're interested. I need my smash fix!

Bebopped

Smash Rookie
... and where'd you move from?
I moved from Lynn, Indiana (about 5 miles from Ohio) to Indy on 75th near the 69 and 465 intersection and also near the Castleton Mall. I work at Lilly downtown though. I usually played smash with some friends from Eaton, OH and occasionally played with some people from Dayton. Now Eaton is over 2 hours from me, so even if I had to travel an hour to play it would still be much better than my options now...

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I moved from Lynn, Indiana (about 5 miles from Ohio) to Indy on 75th near the 69 and 465 intersection and also near the Castleton Mall. I work at Lilly downtown though. I usually played smash with some friends from Eaton, OH and occasionally played with some people from Dayton. Now Eaton is over 2 hours from me, so even if I had to travel an hour to play it would still be much better than my options now...

Sounds like you live close to Renegade.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Still worth a shot. He's usually off on afternoons, especially Friday.
But not this Friday cuz he'll be uh.. busy :U

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
You'd be better off getting ahold of Renegade or Count to play Brawl with.

They have get-togethers are Renegade's every friday.
I'll find the link later at not 6:30 am.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I play BlazBlue.... but not very well... I usually just play Hakumen and try to keep people as far from me as possible...
Haha... it's all good. He also plays Hakumen. He also plays the 360 version.

And yeah, as Composer said, Count and Ren do a lot of stuff every now and then.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
(i know you guys said you'd never come to kahoka again, but i beg you to reconsider, you wont regret it!)
lol that's mostly a joke. But I don't know if there's anyone from around here willing to make the drive to Kahoka. It's about seven hours from Louisville, I think. I'd love to come, I just don't know how possible it would be.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Just out of curiousity(SP), is it just me, or is the alaarcana chat down? If so, what is everyone doing to replace it? I miss chattin' with people D:

Also, what did everyone do for halloween? Was it enjoyable for everyone? :D

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I didn't do anything for Halloween ><. Didn't even get a costume. My dad and I played poker while we were waiting for trick-or-treat... er's? lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Just out of curiousity(SP), is it just me, or is the alaarcana chat down? If so, what is everyone doing to replace it? I miss chattin' with people D:

Also, what did everyone do for halloween? Was it enjoyable for everyone? :D
It's working for me!

And halloween was awesome! Dressed up for the first time in like 15 years and won scariest costume! XD

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I dressed up like a Team Rocket grunt and went to Judo's. We went to eat at Sonic and nobody stared at me, no joke. Not even the homeless guy thought it was weird. The waitress girl called me cute though.

And Squid, dangling is not something you simply learn...

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I dressed up like a Team Rocket grunt and went to Judo's. We went to eat at Sonic and nobody stared at me, no joke. Not even the homeless guy thought it was weird. The waitress girl called me cute though.

And Squid, dangling is not something you simply learn...
haha nice. I dressed up as Keiichi Maebara from Higurashi, with a bloody face and bloody shirt. I walked into Meijer to get some stuff for the party I was going to and people just STARED CONSTANTLY! XDDDD

I think the funny thing was I knew what they were thinking and I knew they were wrong and didn't know who the hell I was

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
I didn't do anything for Halloween ><. Didn't even get a costume. My dad and I played poker while we were waiting for trick-or-treat... er's? lol
SMH, No Holloween Spirit:c

I was the grim reaper(Simple) but my boy cuzin was Nicki Manij...(I WAS WONDERING BOUT HIM)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I went as my usual Pokemaniac/Pokemon Professor. Since it's so obscure to the general public it's kinda pointless to even tell people. Most of the time I just say I'm a scientist.
yeah, my costume was the same. Without my bloody baseball bat, I got assumed for a zombie. With my bat, I was either a zombie hunter or a psychopath. **** americans not knowing squat about anime

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Joooey, do you know how to get to INKY chat yet? Also, I'm loving that "Dangle me bro" is still being used, creating a meme is always fun.

If it is dangling that you seek to learn and master, you must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance... bro.

Top Bottom