• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
New wallpaper and signature. :) It's for our new group. The Black Order.

Not sure if you can call us a clan, but I was tired of calling ourselves the Purdue Crew. So I got creative for the sake of...just doing it. lol.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Side bets? Shoot, any mm's, any crew battle, any time, anywhere.

Except during classes and on campus because that's no good.

clowsui

Smash Legend
A weh! We are like the younger group of Cincy! Lol!
Yeah. To stand a chance we would need to take out Kryz without losing more than four stocks though x_x;

I wanna do this at the next tournament Young Nati and Black Order are gathered though.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm sure it wasn't by trolling random obscure threads when you were bored or anything.
That's probably a good chunk of it. Lots of those probably came from English in 9th grade, possible random computer classes in 10th grade, and my English... Computer Programming... and Computer Apps class this year. I never post when I'm at home! (**** I've been here a long time...)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
That's probably a good chunk of it. Lots of those probably came from English in 9th grade, possible random computer classes in 10th grade, and my English... Computer Programming... and Computer Apps class this year. I never post when I'm at home! (**** I've been here a long time...)
If you counted regional social threads then I'd be in the 2,000s by now. I hardly post anything of merit, which is why nobody actually pays any attention to me. Unless I'm being a **** online and then suddenly people agree with me. Maybe I found my niche on this forum.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yeah. To stand a chance we would need to take out Kryz without losing more than four stocks though x_x;

I wanna do this at the next tournament Young Nati and Black Order are gathered though.
I'm not gonna lie to you. You'll need more than that. 4biddin's Fox, albeit vexing, at times, will **** the feathers off your Falco if you don't know the MU, and knows how to handle others as well.

Be@st mained/seconds Falco, knows the GnW MU, and doesn't afraid of Marths.

Kryz be Kryz.

Jayford, the most **** of'em all. Jigglypuffer Fish DEATH!!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm ashamed of all of you.
I have most posts. And if the /dr/ama didn't happen I'd have ~1500 more!

Jayford

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie to you. You'll need more than that. 4biddin's Fox, albeit vexing, at times, will **** the feathers off your Falco if you don't know the MU, and knows how to handle others as well.

Kryz be Kryz.

This man speaks the truth.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman

Kryz be Kryz.

Sov knows whats up lol

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Our Sig is so epic!

Check it out sov

I just saw. Kryz did a really good job. I'll have to outshine him, when I get the chance. The sig is in pretty good quality for a GIF, not too many colors, so that helps. I really like it. OH, I finally found where Jigglypuff's eyes are in the sig, too.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I just saw. Kryz did a really good job. I'll have to outshine him, when I get the chance. The sig is in pretty good quality for a GIF, not too many colors, so that helps. I really like it. OH, I finally found where Jigglypuff's eyes are in the sig, too.
Yea its pretty dope haha jiggz is creepy btw :psycho:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So INKY.

Who's interesting in riding with me to Chicago for the next Don't Blink? (Provided Oro Kyle makes it November 6th that is).

Hilt and Crash get first dibs because I owe them for so many mothership rides

Top Bottom