• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
...Hmmmm, I might consider it. See, I just found out I can't go to ISA anymore. So maybe? :D (Provided Caleb goes and wants to give me a ride.)

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
HEY INDIANA.

Can't make it to APEX?
Need to get your Brawl and Brawl minus fix?
Feeling extremely sweaty and possibly very sexy?
Here at LoZ's Smash and Splash Emporium we recognize all of these feelings (especially the sexy one) and together we have made a program just for you.

But seriously come hang out this weekend it'll be sweet.
Everyone make it out! It's gonna be fun on a bun x1000.

HyuugaMajeh

Smash Rookie
Hey, kinda new to smashboards here, but recently Ive moved to Indianapolis, and Im trying to find other brawl players in the area.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You know what I think. I think that random Huntington players who have no connections to me whatsoever should pop up on smashboards. That would be the best!

BUT ****ING HUNTINGTON.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
You know what I think. I think that random Huntington players who have no connections to me whatsoever should pop up on smashboards. That would be the best!

BUT ****ING HUNTINGTON.
lol... didja know, I found about 10 Huntington Bank ATMs in Dayton yesterday?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Any interest from people who intend on going to tournaments for the next few months? :x
Maybe? I mean I can save my birthday money and go provided I have a ride of some kind. But I doubt I could ride with you guys lol, just take all the BlazBlue money.

But then again my weekends are subject to extreme change as of late, so Idunno.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Well hi guys. I haven't been around for a minute. Just wanted to announce my return to the boards after the craziness that has involved moving into a new place and hectic times at work. Oh yeah, and sometimes I drink at night instead of lurking SWF. Just a little bit though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
well, someone has to advance the metagame! Maybe you should enter level 9 MK instead, or level 9 Peach, she's got some crazy skills.

Top Bottom