• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I seriously think level 9 Peach is the smartest CPU

MK is obviously dumb because he doesn't abuse Tornado and almost never uses Shuttle Loop. Plus he kills himself trying to recover because he's ****ing ********.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I can't play CPUs seriously. Like, I just play horribly against them, because it's a waste of time actually trying. The best way to beat them is to do stupid crap that wouldn't work on any player. :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
But playing CPUs seriously at all GETS you into stupid habits. Spacing is only remotely important, and being hard to read etc. is completely useless because computers don't read your habits, they just react. Sure, they're good at powershielding, but other than that they just teach you the wrong things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuUpBjVPxg

I guess this is "also why level 9 snake will never win a tournament"

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
MLG was fun, wish more of inky could have made it.

btw im quitting brawl. </3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Until the weekend after next. Then I'll play again. ^_^

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey, if anyones free Saturday night, I was gonna see if anyone wants to meet up at my hotel room at the Candlewood Suites that night to have some friendlies. Anyone interested?

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
Hey, if anyones free Saturday night, I was gonna see if anyone wants to meet up at my hotel room at the Candlewood Suites that night to have some friendlies. Anyone interested?
OMG brawl/smash in northern Indiana! I had no idea that even existed. but seriously I live about 45 min away from there so I would be down for sure!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
OMG brawl/smash in northern Indiana! I had no idea that even existed. but seriously I live about 45 min away from there so I would be down for sure!
sorry (-_-)'... should've specified a location. My hotel is actually in Indianapolis. I'm hosting something in South Bend soon though!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I still think samus is the worst character in the game.

At least ganon can kill before 9999999999

GnW rep~

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yeah, I figured out I can actually Up-B MKs that try to Uair me to the top of the stage and then tornado, because Mario's Up-B from that position beats tornado (and it would probably happen before tornado too).

So let's see someone go for that bull**** now! >:J

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Mario up-B kills are the most hilarious ones ever. I want to catch a Peach recovering high with it one day (well... again. I got someone once before).

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I would like to start hosting some smashfests in the near future. Nothing huge, just some small events to help us all train and get better. This would mostly be geared towards the Indianapolis and Northern IN areas since we don't hang out enough, but everyone is welcome of course. There would maybe be $5 singles, but we'll see. I know stuff is pretty booked, and I don't wanna step on anyone's toes, but as these would be small events I think they could serve as an alternative to other big events that are too far away for people, etc. Any good dates come to mind? I need to get an idea of what dates people would be interested in before I start planning anything.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Hey guys, I would like to start hosting some smashfests in the near future. Nothing huge, just some small events to help us all train and get better. This would mostly be geared towards the Indianapolis and Northern IN areas since we don't hang out enough, but everyone is welcome of course. There would maybe be $5 singles, but we'll see. I know stuff is pretty booked, and I don't wanna step on anyone's toes, but as these would be small events I think they could serve as an alternative to other big events that are too far away for people, etc. Any good dates come to mind? I need to get an idea of what dates people would be interested in before I start planning anything.
Let's start with a fest on the weekend of MLG DC, since I know some of us aren't going out to that.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll be there Caleb!

Other Huntington people: Javix, Ducky (maybe), Trip, Mello, My girlfriend (Mayyyybe)

She still wants to learn to play Brawl anyway. :p

Top Bottom