• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
it was gyromyte for the Nes, but no, i dont have a nes. i was just gunna get the one that came with the game if i do decide to get one

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
WDF YOU GAIS BANNED ME FROM DA CHAT CUZ I DIDN'T SAY WHO I WAS WHY YOU DO THAT THAT CHAT IS TOTALLY DUMB AND IT HAS PEOPLE WHO ARE DUMB WHO MODERATE AND STUFF LIEK TOTALLY I'M NEVER GOING BACK IDC DAT I'M BANNED WDF.

I've always wanted to do that... :D But seriously, I try to make it obvious when it's me. >_> (And I thought it was?)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Maaan, don't even get me started with all the banning buisiness. It's craaaazy up in there! You don't even know~!

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Does anyone know about anything goin on in NW Indiana? any tourneys, or anything?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Does anyone know about anything goin on in NW Indiana? any tourneys, or anything?
Try getting in touch with Big C or Tink, they usually have stuff going on in Hammond, and I know Devildigimon holds stuff in Chicago.

I might be holding something here soon in North Central Indiana (South Bend to be more precise) but I'm not sure when, prolly once the school season gets started again.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Im in Hobart, like an hour away from Chicago. Never been to South Bend, but I dont think its that far

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
South Bend is probably about an hour, hour and 15 from Hobart. If you take the toll road, cut it to prolly 40 mins

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Thanks. i'll keep an eye out for touneys around here. Maybe i'll host a local thing or something

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I thought level nine snake was your guy's mascot?

Well I guess you could make a racoon snake...thing.. O_O
Day! Make sure the racoon has a headband and grenades! lol xD

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Lol why is vet so bitter about being kicked out of a chatroom full of people that don't like him?

Maybe if you didn't freak out about **** so much and ***** and moan and try to sabotage **** whenever stuff didn't go your way things would be different.

More to the point. Raccoon needs ssj hair, elton john sunglasses and a lightsabre. Then it would truely be awesome.

Top Bottom