• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
@Crash, so far the group going to Cincinnati this weekend is You, Me, Tac, Oreo, and Canti. I think JKip was wanting to travel with us, as well as a friend of his, which would max out the van. What time is fine with leaving for you? Also did you get my PM?

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Yo guys if i hosted a blazblue tourney here in louisville who would be interested in coming? i would kinda need a definet yes or no on this one so i can get all this together and junk. send me a message on my profile here on smashboards or on facebook please.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yo guys if i hosted a blazblue tourney here in louisville who would be interested in coming? i would kinda need a definet yes or no on this one so i can get all this together and junk. send me a message on my profile here on smashboards or on facebook please.
I'll be first and say YESZ!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
i'd prolly come just for the heck of it, but it also depends on when **** goes down too

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
October 9th on saturday at something to do in the mall st matthews BE THERE CHUMPS!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
...in the mall at st matthews? O_o? S2D got moved? Also, there should be a time maybe possibly? :p

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
i am sorry i posted this when i was super tired

it is october 9th in oxmoor mall i will talk to them more about it this weekend but i am pretty sure we will have this tourney starting with registration around 12 and starting it by 1

we already have
Sov
Lyric
Tac
Vamp
2 other friends of mine
lyric is also bringing some people don't know how many though

maybes are
sai
composer
LoZ
Judo
trying to get a hold of kajoq
xero
javix

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Great... thanks. Now my weekend in Indianapolis is gonna be super boring. OH KIPS! I'll give Vamp your flag!

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
composer said if he was gonna come then he would bring the regular guys.

meaning you, squid etc

Top Bottom