• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
mmm congrats on everyone's placings.

So the reason I'm inactive to put short is I didn't have money to do stuff, also last week i was hired by a children services agency, so i'm currently in my 3 week training period which involves staying at an academy for those three weeks with the exception of weekends which... well I wanna spend at home for now. So I finally got a BA level job ^-^ and will soon have money. Maybe (hopefully.) I can become active again soon.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
That's great to hear man :) Looking forward to you coming back, make sure we hear from you every once in awhile! Hope your new career goes well for you.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I originally called bubbleman but then Judo said stoneman and now I'm saying I don't care, pick something interesting for me.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Let's say we $5 or $10 MM somebody not on our Power Rankings, and they're high ranked in their region, would that affect the rankings at all?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It's not like the $5 MM rule is a challenge-you-for-your-spot rule. It's just saying that if you challenge someone to a $5 MM and they accept, your performance in that MM will be considered for your placement on the next list. You can challenge anyone to an MM, and as long as it's for $5 or more, then we'll count it for PR consideration. You don't have to challenge someone on our PR, you can challenge anyone.

Count

Smash Champion
MMs are just the same as bracket matches, silly guys.

And yeah, out of region mms count. They count the same as if you beat said person in bracket.

Airborne

Smash Lord

wangston

Smash Lord
Kinda, beat kel a couple weeks ago and lost 2-1 to lain. vids are online.

ren and i have been winning doubles a lot lately as well, but i still have lots of terrible habits.
where are links I want to see this.

nvm I decide to be proactive and I looked them up. Good ****!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It's not like the $5 MM rule is a challenge-you-for-your-spot rule. It's just saying that if you challenge someone to a $5 MM and they accept, your performance in that MM will be considered for your placement on the next list. You can challenge anyone to an MM, and as long as it's for $5 or more, then we'll count it for PR consideration. You don't have to challenge someone on our PR, you can challenge anyone.
$5 mm? o:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I like everything except the robot master, as I can hardly tell which one he is (quick man?).

Also alright Joey, we'll see how much money I have next time we're at the same tourney. o:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wait are you getting caleb to make a sig for every player? :/

Don't rope him into this lol. If he said something about making a PR pic, that's cool. But that's too much work for him to just be nice

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree. Caleb, your example is REALLY REALLY awesome! Wow! But... you just made sigs for a ton of people. Seems redundant just for a new theme (as awesome as your example sig is, btw.)

Top Bottom