• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I did that because I knew I would be inactive for a long time, and it would be mis-leading. That's seriously the main reason I did that.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Xero, high-five!!! We're both gonna be un-ranked!!! :D :D :D...

Number one on the Taiko PR though. Two under Juu maybe... but yeah. (cool)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

All I see are johns. Get like Indy.:cool:
I'm completely serious. Kentucky doesn't care nearly as much as they should about this PR. Theres no strive to get better, and some of us are dropping singles for friendlies and or doubles. It's hard to take us seriously as a state if we have Hilt, Oreo, Eric(?) and Hael Phael(?) being our current active players. Four people. Hilt isn't even Technically Kentucky. Zephil recently came up so that'll change a bit, but we lost quite a few players. Xisin has his Job and Wife, Lexington lacks rides. Judo... is he active? I honestly forgot about him. I'm doing marching band. Crash dropped for friendlies. What's Josh doing? Shyguy is probably training in morehead with Xisin/Eric/Hael Phael. He's probably active to. Our state is really falling apart. So sure, Indiana may be better now, but when Kentucky is back in motion, this'll change. Yeah. I miss Kentucky's old life. :( /complaining, johning, etc.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Indiana's still got this. Your area can pick itself up, in no time. Also, IN doesn't have a whole ton of players, either, hence the reason IN and KY have a combined PR.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah. School kinda cuts off Indiana I guess? Maybe that's why Judo's not as active... I know that's why Count and Krys aren't that active... yeeah...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yeah. School kinda cuts off Indiana I guess? Maybe that's why Judo's not as active... I know that's why Count and Krys aren't that active... yeeah...

Excuse moi? I am as active as I can for a college student with 17 hours, I didn't see you at Composers, (granted you were probably too busy for a 24 man bracket that lasted what... 6 hours? lol) and I'm going to MLG.

GGx's 10 kents.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Excuse moi? I am as active as I can for a college student with 17 hours, I didn't see you at Composers, (granted you were probably too busy for a 24 man bracket that lasted what... 6 hours? lol) and I'm going to MLG.

GGx's 10 kents.
Joey just got The Black Order ****

No Lube No Spit

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"As active as I can be"... same here. I have every saturday taken from me except one between setember and november, and the one I had off I ended up having that taken away from me due to people forgetting/not caring that it was my one weekend off and planning other things over it. So yeah, you didn't see me at jake's. You may have been there. Doesn't mean you're really active. I'm not active either. I said I wasn't. I'm still as active as I can be without dropping out of one of my favorite classes.

Also, in my case, it wouldn't have been six hours. The four hour combined car ride + 6 man bracket + preparation time/time after + food after would probably equal to about 12-13 hours. Would I have made it to school at 12 pm no matter how hard I tried? No. Not at all. I was with my band for 12 hours instead of playing smash. I'm being as active as I can as a marching band kid. I don't see any other marching band people going to tournaments, either. Looks like we're both pretty **** easy, except you have weekends off... Smash and Competetions on the weekend don't mix. So you're right, I am too busy for a 6 hour bracket. **** happens. I can say that I will probably be at the next SiiS and I'll probably be at any december and later gatherings/tournaments; if my ride allows me to go of course.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
How active is being active though, considering I'm on the PR and you have to be active or considered active or at least look active to be on an active PR.

Active.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That doesn't change the fact that I'm as active as I can be when I'm a kid in their high school marching band. I go with the limits I have and try to go to smash tournaments whenever it's possible. Just like you're limited in tournaments because of your college status. Sorry if mentioning your name as inactive put you in a argumentative/defensive/lolno/whatever mood. I can replace that with like 5 other smashers from indiana I'm assuming. I could change the reason and have several more. The point of that post up there doesn't change. I just chose the name of the best smasher in the IN/KY area that's not as active as the usual active people based on the knowledge I have. Happy now?

Top Bottom