• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
i don't play minorman tho >.> so i have no idea what my robot even is lolz

everyone knows planets xD

Count

Smash Champion
Ah, forget I said anything then. Almost every other PR changes each list but I kinda agree with you guys that changing is stupid.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I mean.... It looks cool, but changes happen. There's already more than one megaman PR as it is. Planets is a really cool idea too. But oh well lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
is what you should have said blueblade
wtf... you are so smart

Joey, the point is for now, we have a set theme and Caleb did put in a month/month-in-a-halves work on it. I'd really hate to put him through more of that after he made up the entire Megaman theme. We're just going to keep it as is for now.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
/what jake said

If we did planets and had Pluto listed as a planet, we had better list Charon as a planet too ;O

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's a midway point between Planets and Satellites, a Dwarf Planet, along with Eris, Ceres, and a few others (Eris is actually more massive than Pluto, lol). Pluto and Charon revolve around each other (called a Binary System), instead of the satellite revolving around its planet (this is really common with asteroids and stars), and Charon, the satellite, isn't that much smaller than Pluto (a little over half the size) considering Pluto is 5% the size of Mercury (the second smallest planet) and 20% the size of Earth's moon. Pluto was originally labeled as a planet back when people thought that it was larger than Mercury, and it was just never changed until a few years ago. Hasn't been listed as a planet since 06.

TL;DL
Nope :p

lol 5 AM Science lesson, god I'm tired

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm fine doing whatever for the PR imagine. I'd rather not put Caleb through too much work, though. If we do decide to change our theme (which I don't have a problem with, this is for our community as a whole), I would like it if someone else could do it if possible. That said, if Caleb would be willing to do it, that would be great! I just don't want to dump a bunch of work on him.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
It's a midway point between Planets and Satellites, a Dwarf Planet, along with Eris, Ceres, and a few others (Eris is actually more massive than Pluto, lol). Pluto and Charon revolve around each other (called a Binary System), instead of the satellite revolving around its planet (this is really common with asteroids and stars), and Charon, the satellite, isn't that much smaller than Pluto (a little over half the size) considering Pluto is 5% the size of Mercury (the second smallest planet) and 20% the size of Earth's moon. Pluto was originally labeled as a planet back when people thought that it was larger than Mercury, and it was just never changed until a few years ago. Hasn't been listed as a planet since 06.

TL;DL
Nope :p

lol 5 AM Science lesson, god I'm tired

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm fine doing whatever for the PR imagine. I'd rather not put Caleb through too much work, though. If we do decide to change our theme (which I don't have a problem with, this is for our community as a whole), I would like it if someone else could do it if possible. That said, if Caleb would be willing to do it, that would be great! I just don't want to dump a bunch of work on him.
lol... I knew this, I was just joking around. but thanks for the awesome insight!

Calebyte

Smash Lord
If you guys want to change it, that's fine but I'd rather someone else do it. Not really in to do a bunch of extra design stuff at the moment.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I ain't hatin', I'm just loving a new idea.

Also I personally volunteer to do the graphics of any ridiculous PR we're doing. C'mon guys. Let's be that PR.

Top Bottom