• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The last tournament that was counted was Jake's even two weeks ago, any tournaments that also occurred on that day. Tournaments after that are going towards the next pr update.

Judo777

Smash Master
Haha just my luck to decide to go on my 1 month break after MLG during PR selection but thats ok. Also crash i was iffy on braxton as well however i was not able to argue because i have never seen or met braxton to ever see him play. Everyone said he belonged so i said ok.

Oh and watch out guys, IN wont be top 3 for long cause there's a ninja lurkin around.

Also i just noticed you updated the post on my birthday happy birthday to me!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Hey Indiana people, Who has the video's from Jake Jacobson's Jammin July tournament? I would like to watch my video's if anyone wants to send them to me or upload them thanks!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hai guyz

Sorry I havent said much lately, I really apogolize for not getting those other videos up...

Im in Cali right now, just popped in at a coffee shop for the first time for internet in 2 weeks. Thought I'd leave you guys a message. I couldn't find ANY good smash brawl tourneys or fests in the area, closest one in Sacremento... 6 hours away -_-;

Anyways, really nice job on the PR, I feel honored to be on it and it looks really nice.

Well I'll talk to you all when I get back maybe.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Why do you guys have two #10s? Also, it's funny that right when Joey dropped off the pr, his recent reign of terror began.

Judo777

Smash Master
Sry guys but there is a stealthy ninja lurking these states that's gonna take some of them higher ups out.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
S2 dropped out? His DK was pretty fierce last time I played it. He was tougher to beat than anyone not named crash outside the top 5 of this list.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
S2 dropped out? His DK was pretty fierce last time I played it. He was tougher to beat than anyone not named crash outside the top 5 of this list.
Yeah I went inactive for a while. Or rather the entire city of Lexington dropped off for a whole 3 months, we were busy charging spirit bombs or something. Hopefully I'll be back for the next one.

Also, we need to play again now that you convinced me to get some anti-DDD measures. I swear I'm never pulling out my raggedy pocket GW (which was apparently my main, last PR). Sorry Day :x.

music!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
guys, I was told there's a guy named Trent that plays Sonic.

Anyone have any idea??

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that was my B dude.

I got excel and trent confused, trent is in the midwest some where but I dont remember where specifically.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I think we should do planets. Include Pluto and add the sun as #1?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
omg planets yes yes yes. I agree that the theme should stay consistent...ish, but I think we need something stupid. Megaman is a really cool theme, but the problem is that IN/KY is the stupidest area ever.

Pluto for Honorable Mention.

Top Bottom