• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If I were rainbow dash, I would wonder how the hell I became Rainbow Dash, personally.

Also I can't get rid of this neckbeard I have. I can try and shave, but it grows back way too fast. Within two days it's obviously there again.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
If I were rainbow dash, I would wonder how the hell I became Rainbow Dash, personally.

Also I can't get rid of this neckbeard I have. I can try and shave, but it grows back way too fast. Within two days it's obviously there again.
Doesn't it just piss you off that if the neck beard went up three inches or so, it'd be an amazing beard?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Same with me, but I'm only 14 right now lol.

At a tourney, I said I felt young, and then Xz@x turned around and asked for my age. He's 16, so he's usually considered "the baby" of our area. So i guess that makes me a fetus. :cool:
Hey I know Xzax! For quite a while actually. I first met him in 2007 on Project 64 along with Vex. He's a pretty cool guy, I've seen him in person too.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It comes from the next to amazing show, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
It airs on The Hub, but mosat of us watch in on youtube.
It's a pretty awesome show, i'd highly recommend it.
If you come into our thread, we can explain further about best episodes and stuff. If you're into the whole cute anime cartoons, then this is for you. I've always been a fan of cute things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U
Thats what got me hooked.
Don't watch the first 2 episodes, since those are the pilot and try to force too much background into them.
The rest are really good. If you like one episode you don't be able to stop..

And Vmage, if you click the link on my sig, it'll bring you to a whole group of us who love ponies and can explain better.
Also T-Block, like my sig?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You'd think it was for little girls.
Except where, not kidding, over 70% of it's watchers are males between 17-24.
It happens.

There's not one girl in our pony thread.

Hahaha.
And we stream episodes at night. It's a pretty awesome community.

It's not nearly as bad as you think it is.
I've converted at least 10 people into Bronys.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER!

Right?
Haha.
Or was that 21?
Green Isn't Your color is 20 right? If not what's 20. 16 and 23 da bess.

gantrain05

Smash Master
sup jiggs, im ahhhhh gonna be using jiggs as a secondary to my peach now, and i know absolutely nothing about her. i don't even think she covers a single bad MU, but im gonna stick with my princess and the puff team.

Top Bottom